STAR TREK 2d20

Dawn of Flame Books 4, 5 and I assume 6 have no walls

I have been running Dawn of Flame for my group or a while now, and tonight we were about to start Book 4. I pull up the map, and there are no walls. I have checked every map for books 4 and 5 (don't own 6 yet) and all of the maps do not have the walls added.

Every map from the first 3 books had the walls pre-made, saving me lots of time and made them well worth the price. But now suddenly there aren't walls, and the cost of these modules is the same? I hope this is just an oversight or there is something I am missing. But when I go into edit these maps, there is no wall data.

Blog Entries
    Hello Balthesar,

These modules were produced and released originally for Fantasy Grounds Classic, prior to lighting and LOS. We had a community project to update existing modules with LOS and this allowed us to get a lot of older modules updated. This is an ongoing project supported by the community and our many contracted, community devs.

We added a support ticket to request that the contracted developer add the LOS and lighting for the new maps and once we receive these, we will send an update and adjust the Store page to show that they now include LOS.

If you want to know whether or not an official module has received LOS updates already, you can look for the tag that says LOS. Our goal is for new modules to include LOS and for existing modules to continue to update over time to include this.

-Doug

Thread Information