5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Rise of the Runelords (3.5e): Thursdays, 7-10 pm EDT

Five years after a tragic fire and a string of brutal murders plagued the coastal town of Sandpoint, the local folk are set to put a bitter past behind them as they make preparations for the Swallowtail Festival. The eagerly anticipated event includes the consecration of a new cathedral to replace the temple that burned down. But whispers of goblin armies and other sinister forces keep the people on edge. What could possibly go wrong? You'll have to attend the festival if you want to find out.

FG License: Unity Standard (players will need at least a Unity Standard license)
    Game System: D&D 3.5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Every Thursday, 7-10 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Sept. 23, 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: No set end date, but we'll play every week.
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Healthy dose of both, but it's up to the players.
    Number of Players in game & needed: The game will be capped at 5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, standard starting equipment (Character stats and hit points must be rolled in Fantasy Grounds)
    Character restrictions: CORE ONLY!!!! Players may use only the Player's Handbook to build their characters. At higher levels, prestige classes from the DMG will be allowed.

Details of your scenario: I'll be running Paizo's original Rise of the Runelords adventure path (not the anniversary edition).

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6007

Pm sent if still looking for players.

Thanks! The game presently is full, but I'm keeping a waiting list of players who ask to join.

This game has one opening, if anyone is interested.

We are still looking for one more player to join this game, but be warned. There are murders, mutant goblins, nefarious demon queens and trapped bridges that drop fully armored PCs into the ocean. It is not for the feint of heart, and you definitely should *NOT* PM me to join this awesome game and an even awesomer group of players. It's way too much fun.

Hi, I'd love to join if you still have an opening.

This game has room for one or two dedicated players. We've been playing for 8 months now, and two of my players have been with me since the beginning. Players new to 3.5e are welcome!

Thread Information