Starfinder Playlist
Page 38 of 38 First ... 28363738
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger.
    It is this type of continued attitude that you present that rubs so many people wrong about you, and not just this forum, but as you have stated, on the other VTT communities that have actually banned you.

I understand you do not see yourself as abrasive or destructive. But once again I would ask you to please evaluate yourself and your posts from other's perspective. If dozens of people in numerous different communities have similar reactions to your posts, perhaps it is not the others that have a troubling means of presenting themselves, but rather the issue lies with yourself.

This thread should not be the place to discuss this. As always, anyone is free to reach out to myself via a PM, or directly to SmiteWork via the support portal to discuss.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No problem, among other things the Foundry PF2 community dismissed me for supposedly bragging about Fantasy Grounds (and for having a "Saint" title on this forum). So anyone looking at these gaming tools with cold comparing logic instead of enthused emotions of "belonging" is seen as offender by the resident regulars anyway.

Since this thread was started six months ago, and I feel that this thread has ranged quite a bit on the topic coverage (and not always relevant to the simple comparison overview that @HywelPhillips has presented in his original post, which I feel was a very good comparison at the time it was done); I will be closing this thread.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information