DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PF2 Drag N Drop - Core Consumables

Hi all, I finished ver 1.0 of my Drag N Drop - Core Consumables mod and am putting it out in the Forge as a free mod for you to pick up. I hope you find it useful. As I did all the work and editing myself, please let me know if you find any mistakes so that I can correct them and update things going forward!
    (*This Mod provides automation for the magic consumables from the Pathfinder 2nd edition Core Rulebook. They will be in the "spells" tab so you can add them to the actions tab for use).
    Sean Montgomery

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/206/view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DDySean; September 2nd, 2021 at 06:44. Reason: Added link to the Forge download

Looking forward to trying this out, thanks for the work.

Great, thank you for checking it out. I really hope you find it useful and look forward to any feedback as well!
    *Update, 9/1/21; 12:20 pm PDT*
    -I was just made aware the mod was not showing up when searched for in the forge, I changed the location point from Vault to Data and also made it "live" so I am hoping it is discoverable now!
    Please let me know if it is not!!
    Last edited by DDySean; September 1st, 2021 at 20:24. Reason: Update on Forge status

Hi vonBlashyrkh, I wanted to apologize as I thought I had made the mod available yesterday on the forge. After a little troubleshooting today I was told is is actually available now, just wanted to let you know especially as you were the first to express interest on the forum page here!

Very nice.
    I've installed it for my 2 groups and will let you know how they like it.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

No need for you to be apologising about anything, thank you for your work. I have it installed now and ready to try next session

I think I made a lot of the items self use knowing you can drag and drop the effect on others if needed but as a self target you can still apply to yourself with a single click as well. Do people like that feature or would you rather things like the healing potions not be set as self targeting?

Any other comments questions suggestions or errors I could look at or update?
    I hope people are getting some use out of this and I am happy to see over 60 users already (assuming I am reading the stats right!)

Happy Gaming everyone!
    Sean Montgomery

Honestly, I think that's very 50/50. I personally use SELF for items that are designed to work on only the "caster" because I have players who like to target click-use rather than drag-n-drop, but that's certainly only input from a handful of players across 3 campaigns. We could easily be in the minority.

Your project is terrific either way and no matter how you set them up, it'll be good stuff for us users
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

That makes sense, I may go back and update everything to be Target unless it is self only for the reasons you stated... A bit busy with moving as I have to be out by the end of the month so this update will have to wait until next month I think.

I just got this from Forge, and there are two entries under the Spells:

Drag N Drop Core Consumables v1.0 this only has two entries

PF2 Drag N Drop - Core Consumables this has all the other entries it seems.

Thread Information