STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This has probably already been corrected. There is a typo on the Drifter Freelance career description.

Fantastic! Has this been released yet? I must have somehow missed it because I am another Traveller 2300 enthusiast!

As far as I know, it has not. And awesome finding another Traveller 2300 enthusiast!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    As far as I know, it has not. And awesome finding another Traveller 2300 enthusiast!
    I think that the cults managed to seduce our programmer into their number convincing him that acquiring runes will somehow improve his power and greatness. They lured him with promises he might be a Lord or a Priest one day, perhaps unlocking the secrets of Iron, or more likely write what has not yet been written. Perhaps one day he will return to us in the stars, but possibly I will follow him on a similar quest were he to share his secrets with me, at least for a time...

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I think that the cults managed to seduce our programmer into their number convincing him that acquiring runes will somehow improve his power and greatness. They lured him with promises he might be a Lord or a Priest one day, perhaps unlocking the secrets of Iron, or more likely write what has not yet been written. Perhaps one day he will return to us in the stars, but possibly I will follow him on a similar quest were he to share his secrets with me, at least for a time...
    I know if his last 6 months have been like mine…we may have to effect a commando-style raid to extract him from the cultists!

😂

That being said, I’m planning on starting data entry on 2300AD stuff so that it’ll be ready for when MBM comes back. I’m also preparing a 2300AD US Marine Raiders vs. the Kafer on Aurore. I may be looking for a player or two for that. Haven’t nailed everything down yet, but soon!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I know if his last 6 months have been like mine…we may have to effect a commando-style raid to extract him from the cultists!

��

That being said, I’m planning on starting data entry on 2300AD stuff so that it’ll be ready for when MBM comes back. I’m also preparing a 2300AD US Marine Raiders vs. the Kafer on Aurore. I may be looking for a player or two for that. Haven’t nailed everything down yet, but soon!

GBFF
    Count me in!

If you're still looking for a player let me know!

Joe

Thread Information