DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mongoose 2300AD 2nd Edition and where it fits in.

Hi Folks,

Those who have followed me here since I built the 1st Edition Mongoose Traveller ruleset will know that my real love is 2300AD and well I've stated a few times that once it arrives I'll drop everything for it.

Well, it's arrived, and I've started on it. GunBunnyFuFu has been kind enough to be my guinea pig, and is doing a lot of the initial data entry so I can focus on getting things underway.

Now, what does this mean to Traveller and v1.2.6? Nothing at all.

As I type this I'm planning the final changes for the WOIN ruleset and handing that over to SmiteWorks. That leaves me with just Traveller on my plate. We're lucky that 2300AD is built on top of Traveller so a few things it needs may go into Traveller and vice-versa. The rulesets are independent from each other, but I've managed to do some cool things (look at my Twitter and see I've got images appearing in the record sheets), that will be added to Traveller as we go.

You might also want to know that Traveller Companion, Drinaxian Companion, Aliens of Charted Space Vol 2 and Shadows of Sindal are either now with SmiteWorks or will very soon be. So there's a bumper lot of content coming soon. LJP has also told me that Sword Worlds is coming to a close soon, which means that Skandersvik can be done, then he will hopefully begin on the Mercenary Box-set as I being on the Deepnight Revelation Box-set. Also note that I've got Solomani Front finished, need to complete my own testing.... so much content.

Not stopping there, Vehicle Handbook has begun, expect that finished end of September (will need testing).

So, the plan is get 1 traveller update out, then do 1 2300AD update and vice-versa. GunBunny has agreed to help with the book conversions so those will arrive closer to release dates.

Just need about a thousand books sold a month then I can do this full time

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Here's a peek at the work in progress 2300AD ruleset and mods.

Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Definitely nice to see the images in the record sheets like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynycal View Post
    Definitely nice to see the images in the record sheets like that!
    I'm working on 2300AD and testing stuff which won't break anyones game, things I get working like those images in record sheets will be added to Traveller.

If I get Weapons and Armour Mods working soon, those will be added, so 2300AD is the Guinea pig!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

This is great, I've been waiting years for this - MG2E 2300AD on FGU...

More pics of the work in progress...

Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

And another one!

Thread Information