Starfinder Playlist

New to the Game and need some help

I just found the game with some friends and we are looking to start playing. I have looking online for software to help me build a Character. I do have a hard copy of the core rulebook. I also have the PDF to print out blank Character sheets. What I am wanting to know is if I do get a licenses for Fantasy Grounds will I have to buy the core rulebook again for $60 Just to make a character with Fantasy Grounds.

Here is a free online character builder https://hephaistos.azurewebsites.net/ . You do not have to purchase the Starfinder Core Rulebook (CRB) for Fantasy Grounds. Without the FG version of the book you will have to type all the info for your character and all the other players and NPCs. The FG version of the CRB also has an e-book of the CRB. I recommend building the character at the free website and then recreating your PC in FG using the Fantasy Grounds Starfinder CRB.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

To clarify: FG is not primarily a character builder (no validation) but a VTT.

If you will GM on FG, the CRB will probably be necessary. As a player on FG, presumably not (you can login to your GM's table).

Thread Information