FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    very nice job!
    Thank you kindly!

Wonderful, the older folks at my table will love it!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Wonderful, the older folks at my table will love it!
    lol! I feel seen

Looks good, just done a quick check.

Can you apply this to the 'droped' down buttons on the spells as well ? (spell.jpg)

Thanks, my group have this problem all the time, so will be using it this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Can you apply this to the 'droped' down buttons on the spells as well ? (spell.jpg)
    Hi! That's a good idea. I forgot those!

I'm having issues with this working with my other exts. Anyone else having issues? It simply just doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if maybe I need to change the load order or something.

Nice workaround for a common problem that ideally should be solved on an application level.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to do anything in combination with my other extensions, double clicking action buttons still applies the button action twice. Will test this further.

Quote Originally Posted by fxg42 View Post
    You're completely correct in that the actual issue is the "sometimes I should double-click, sometimes I should single-click" and there is certainly a better solution to that than disabling double-click Thanks again!
    Like an option for users to choose between double- or single-click and then keep it consistent for all buttons.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; September 4th, 2021 at 14:31.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm having issues with this working with my other exts. Anyone else having issues? It simply just doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if maybe I need to change the load order or something.
    The dbl click needs to be fast else it will not be seen by this ext as a true dbl click. I tested on its own and it was working. When I tried this ext with 5E Extension - Combat Automation v1.1 by Xelab\nAutomates Spellcasting and Weapon Attacks. They seem to be in conflict and it was not working no matter how fast I dbl clicked.

I posted a pull request that contains a potential fix for this incompatibility.

I haven't tested to make sure it's working though, so I'm just just a 'armchair contributor' here
    Last edited by bmos; September 4th, 2021 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I posted a pull request that contains a potential fix for this incompatibility.
    Thank you so much! Can't wait to try out the PR

Thread Information