FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin1885 View Post
    Also I was thinking if there is a way to categorize spells by level
    So I went to look at this and I had already done this. On the spells menu you can sort by level. Is this what you were referring to? on the charactersheet they auto sort.

Yes it was my mistake, sorry

Yeah Necrotic Gnome is posting Official Content for this ruleset on the Forge. He is just waiting on FG to approve his post, so its about to get even better. I am still working on this thing as well . I'm going to improve effects a bit, add the effects to spells and revamp the spell window on the character sheet. The problem is time!

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Yeah Necrotic Gnome is posting Official Content for this ruleset on the Forge. He is just waiting on FG to approve his post, so its about to get even better. I am still working on this thing as well . I'm going to improve effects a bit, add the effects to spells and revamp the spell window on the character sheet. The problem is time!
    Good news

Small update today.

1. Added stealth as a skill to front of character sheet (ranger). I also set up stacking so the controls once selected will fill in the gaps.

2, The Spell window now has a string field for effects. This currently does not do anything but in the future it will integrate with your spells on character sheet and perform like other commercial rulesets.

3. Updated the NPC Parser (Thanks Oso Buho) . It should now do marginally better at capturing weapons. It is still not perfect.

4. Update frame offsets so the ruleset is compatible with the awesome Winter Theme you can buy on FG store. It looks really good. I am going to update the decal so you can use the OSE decal in that theme. (Thanks Oso Buho for the pro tip on this theme)

5. The cartoon DM icon has been replaced by some sort of Scary Gnome for Gm rolls. Its quite disturbing!

Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks for the amazing ruleset. I was playing around creating some characthers and i think i may have found a bug. Not sure if it is related to this extension or the Old School Essentials Classic Fantasy SRD by AlterZwerg.

It looks like when you add a shield to a PC, it is lowering the AC by 2 and not 1.

No Shield.jpg

Here is my AC using a Chainmail. As soon as I equip the shield the following thing happens:

Shield Equip.jpg

Shield.jpg

I think the new AC should be 4 instead of 3, as my AC should be going one step lower.

Thread Information