DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FAQ update on gifting?

(delete if inappropriate or move if in wrong place)

It has been one whole moon cycle oh great Moon Wizard, I humbly beseech to you grace us with knowledge of progress(if allowed) on the possible gifting by crafters that you spoke of in your Forge FAQ thread.

P.S. Moon Wizard and FG co. keep up the good work. Thank you.

@ddavison is handling the features for the Forge; so I’ve escalated to him to answer.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Gifting is one of the features we plan to implement, but at this time we do not have an ETA for it.

Thank you I am gracious for the response. Keep up the great work.

Just checking to see where this may be on the roadmap? Thanks in advance!

Also, is it on the dev roadmap to allow creators to make bundles and/or offer a discount at times they want to do a sale for a limited time? (I.e. Halloween sale, Christmas sale, etc.)

Having looked at the forge management page, it certainly looks like it is very close. A lot of nice changes happening there (if not fully implemented).
    Jason

Blog Entries
    We are currently still working out some details to allow better auditing of the payments and reports for crafters. We can likely tackle the gifting after we get through this stage of development.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are currently still working out some details to allow better auditing of the payments and reports for crafters. We can likely tackle the gifting after we get through this stage of development.
    Thank you very much on the information.

Thread Information