DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SkelebuddyPizzaParty View Post
    I'll be honest, the title of this thread is super misleading. If that could be changed or this could be locked, that'd be cool.
    I'm not sure what's misleading about the title - it's asking a question "When will Secrets of Magic be released on Fantasy Grounds" and that's what the thread is about.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm not sure what's misleading about the title - it's asking a question "When will Secrets of Magic be released on Fantasy Grounds" and that's what the thread is about.
    Not sure if you're serious. I suspect you are the one who changed the title of the thread. But just in case - It was up until earlier today titled "Secrets of Magic released on Fantasy Grounds"

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Not sure if you're serious. I suspect you are the one who changed the title of the thread. But just in case - It was up until earlier today titled "Secrets of Magic released on Fantasy Grounds"
    Nope, I didn't touch the title of the thread. Thanks for letting me know that *someone* has changed the thread title. That's what was confusing me.

@SkelebuddyPizzaParty - sorry for not realising the thread title had been changed. Your post makes much more sense to me knowing that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nope, I didn't touch the title of the thread. Thanks for letting me know that *someone* has changed the thread title. That's what was confusing me.

@SkelebuddyPizzaParty - sorry for not realising the thread title had been changed. Your post makes much more sense to me knowing that.
    All good~

see here is my rule paizo releases it 6months later we have it

There's changes needed to the PFRPG2 ruleset in order to support some aspects introduced in Secrets of Magic. This is ongoing and there is currently no ETA for completion.
    I recognize this is probably quite a bit of extra work for you all, but I was just curious to know if it is still actively being worked on. I definitely pay quite a bit of money for Fantasy Grounds and it's a little defeating to see programs like Foundry that only require a flat fee already adopting support for the Summoner and Magus classes.

I do appreciate y'alls work, but it is difficult to run my games when the program that I pay for doesn't offer the classes that my players want to use. Thanks so much.

For Magus and Summoner classes check out https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/241/view and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...5-PRD-Summoner respectively and you should be able to offer those classes to your players.

Darkrite, thanks so much! I really appreciate this. I'm not quite sure how to use the summoner mod that you linked, but it seems like the magus link will work smoothly. I appreciate your reply.

The mod files you want to put in your modules folder in your FG directory (then restart FG and load the module as you would other books).

If you don't remember where your FG directory is, you can click on Settings in the FG launcher, tab Advanced, Data Directory.

Quote Originally Posted by transtiefling View Post
    Darkrite, thanks so much! I really appreciate this. I'm not quite sure how to use the summoner mod that you linked, but it seems like the magus link will work smoothly. I appreciate your reply.
    For the Sumomoner Module, just go to your FG folder (there's a shortcut on the FGU's main screen) and paste the file on module folder. Or, for Windows, just do ctrl+r, put %AppData%\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\modules and it will open the folder for you (I think so).

I definitely pay quite a bit of money for Fantasy Grounds and it's a little defeating to see programs like Foundry that only require a flat fee already adopting support for the Summoner and Magus classes.
    You can do that on FG too, just don't buy, but create your own modules. Foundry already has the last books because the community did. Unfortunately, we don't have the same culture here as strong as Foundry.

"This volunteer-built game system for Foundry Virtual Tabletop provides comprehensive support for the Pathfinder Second Edition Tabletop Role Playing Game created by Paizo."

But, yes, I'm waiting for the official and a bit sad because the "delay" on releases, 1st because is how I can buy the PDF without paying a lot of taxes (by Steam) and 2nd because I'm GMing PF2 Society, but the modules always are released months after I already played/GM'ed (GM'ed is a word?)

Thread Information