DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

The New Pathfinder 2 RPG Bundles

Pathfinder 2 RPG Essentials Bundle

Unleash Your Hero!
    The new Pathfinder rules are easier to learn and faster to play, and they offer deeper customization than ever before!
    The Pathfinder 2E RPG Essentials Bundle for Fantasy Grounds contains all the core rules for GMs and players to play through Fantasy Grounds Unity at 15% off the listed sale price.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...RPG2ESSENTIALS
    unnamed (1a).jpg

Pathfinder 2 RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 1

Make Every Game Session Epic!
    Every adventure provides Game Masters with the story, NPCs, monsters, magic, and more that they need to make sure every encounter is memorable.

The Pathfinder 2E RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 1 for Fantasy Grounds contains several adventure paths and stand-alone adventures for a GM to run for their players through Fantasy Grounds Unity at 15% off the listed sale price.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ADVENTURESVOL1
    unnamed.jpg

Pathfinder 2 RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 2

Make Every Game Session Epic!
    Every adventure provides Game Masters with the story, NPCs, monsters, magic, and more that they need to make sure every encounter is memorable.

The Pathfinder 2E RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 2 for Fantasy Grounds contains several adventure paths and stand-alone adventures for a GM to run for their players through Fantasy Grounds Unity at 15% off the listed sale price.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ADVENTURESVOL2
    unnamed (1).jpg
    https://linktr.ee/BelleMuerte

Is there any particular reason "Pathfinder 2 RPG - Fists of the Ruby Phoenix AP 1: Despair on Danger Island" is in the second adventure bundle (all other AP books in first bundle) and "Pathfinder 2 RPG - The Fall of Plaguestone" is in the first adventure bundle (all other one-shots/standalones in the second bundle)?

The bundles don't recognize my Steam library, so they offer me to buy modules that I already own.

Thank you, good to know and a bit of a letdown. I thought the "Steam Account Synchronization" would take care of that, especially since all my Steam purchases are already listed in your store under "Ordered Items (from FantasyGrounds.com, Steam, drivethrurpg)".

Fortunately I only bought the main license and two adventure path modules via steam and don't plan on buying all adventures at this point. So for the time being it doesn't affect me as much.

Yeah, I used to purchase the dlc through steam as it but have since switched to the website because of the Paizo link. I guess I can't purchase the bundle as there is no way to consolidate these.

Can you add the latest PF2 release from Yesterday to the Adventure Bundle? Fists of the Ruby Phoenix: AP2. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Can you add the latest PF2 release from Yesterday to the Adventure Bundle? Fists of the Ruby Phoenix: AP2. Cheers
    Any update on when this might be done?

Can anyone from Smiteworks respond, please? I see the new Bounty module was added yesterday but not the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix AP2 module, even though AP1 is included.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Can anyone from Smiteworks respond, please? I see the new Bounty module was added yesterday but not the Fists of the Ruby Phoenix AP2 module, even though AP1 is included.
    Looks like the SmiteWorks folks are missing this. I've reached out to them to make them aware and ask them to add AP2 to the adventure 2 bundle.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information