FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I noticed that the price I pay for a module is not discounted by the bundle offer, if I already own the pdf/module purchased from Paizo. If I buy it first here, then I do.

I think that's how it works since a few months.

Note the last paragraph on the bundle pages:

" If you already own the PDF at Paizo.com and you synced your account, you will get the greater of the PDF discount or the bundle discount on each product you previously owned in PDF."

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I think that's how it works since a few months.

Note the last paragraph on the bundle pages:

" If you already own the PDF at Paizo.com and you synced your account, you will get the greater of the PDF discount or the bundle discount on each product you previously owned in PDF."
    so it would be cheaper to buy the bundled item first here, and then sync over to Paizo to get the pdf.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The bundles don't recognize my Steam library, so they offer me to buy modules that I already own.
    The Steam store and Fantasy Grounds store are not linked.
    https://linktr.ee/BelleMuerte

Quote Originally Posted by BelleMuerte View Post
    The Steam store and Fantasy Grounds store are not linked.
    That's a shame as it makes the bundles useless to many of us, I'm for sure not going to buy a bundle for 2 items when I already have 5 on it that I'm not going to pay for again. If only there was a way for Smiteworks to know what we'd already purchased, like, say on our account products owned page?

In individual cases you could always try to contact customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The bundles don't recognize my Steam library, so they offer me to buy modules that I already own.
    Steam itself has the bundles, and the discount looks similar to me. It can be a bit awkward to find bundles on Steam sometimes. You need to go to one of the items in the bundle, and then scroll down on the sales page to just below "Buy item" and there should be a "Buy Bundle" option which has already discounted any items you already have. For example, the store page for Sundered Waves also has a link to the Adventures Bundle Volume Two.

With the release of Abomination vaults book, the Pathfinder 2 RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 1 now has Abomination vaults twice. I would not want to pay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    With the release of Abomination vaults book, the Pathfinder 2 RPG Adventures Bundle - Volume 1 now has Abomination vaults twice. I would not want to pay for that.
    We've removed the original three parts from the Volume 1 adventures bundle. They're still available in the store, but are no longer part of a bundle.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information