FG Spreadshirt Swag

Circus Manager Extension

Hi, has someone used this extension successfully? I don't know how to access it in FGU.

As I haven't and likely never will play Extinction Curse, I haven't.

But for other interested parties, here's the link to the Forge extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1263/view

Hey there, Zhengy!

I don't have a ton of context, but I was able to get the Circus Manager running.

First, make sure to select it in the extensions list on the Launcher.
    Extension Selection.jpg

Then load your game and look for one or two (in my case it was two) unlabeled icons in the Campaign section of the Sidebar.
    Unlabeled Icons.jpg

There's not a lot of guidance here, but once you've clicked on one of those icons, you'll get an empty list of Groups. I elected to create a new item in the Uncategorized group. To do that, I selected Uncategorized from the dropdown menu, then hit the green plus sign at the bottom.
    Circus Group Selection.jpg

Once you create a new item, it will open a window with a number of fields to manage.
    Circus Stuff.jpg

I hope this was helpful.

I haven't looked at it myself. But, as eluded to by @Mondis above, I believe it tries to support some of the circus functionality in the Extinction Curse adventure path - maybe compare it with the details in the Extinction Curse player's guide?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, the author did a bit of discussion on the FG Discord server - not much info, but some. You may be able to get some feedback from them in Discord. Here's a link to one of the posts: https://discord.com/channels/2745828...73696711184434
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    Hey there, Zhengy!

I don't have a ton of context, but I was able to get the Circus Manager running.

First, make sure to select it in the extensions list on the Launcher.
    Extension Selection.jpg

Then load your game and look for one or two (in my case it was two) unlabeled icons in the Campaign section of the Sidebar.
    Unlabeled Icons.jpg

There's not a lot of guidance here, but once you've clicked on one of those icons, you'll get an empty list of Groups. I elected to create a new item in the Uncategorized group. To do that, I selected Uncategorized from the dropdown menu, then hit the green plus sign at the bottom.
    Circus Group Selection.jpg

Once you create a new item, it will open a window with a number of fields to manage.
    Circus Stuff.jpg

I hope this was helpful.
    Thank you very much! I did see the unlabeled icons but had no idea what to do with them... Now my party can manage their shows more easily!

Thread Information