STAR TREK 2d20

All existing Adventures - updating

Hi Folks,

I'm going to start to go through all the published (and soon-to-be) adventures that are available.

Now we're just FGU, I can increase image sizes, and where required I'll add in new data (for example, High and Dry can have the ship added).

If there are any other changes to the Mongoose Adventures, please let me know in this thread and I'll take those on board, I'll be starting this process in September.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MBM, great work.

Maybe add grids to the maps and some special effects?

On the High and Dry adventure crater battle map i did some line of sights on the rocks and water effect and on the crater overview map I added cloud cover effect.
    Also added grids to all the town maps and space cluster map so the players can move around tokens and use pointer to measure ranges.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 27th, 2021 at 17:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Maybe add grids to the maps and some special effects?

On the High and Dry adventure crater battle map i did some line of sights on the rocks and water effect and on the crater overview map I added cloud cover effect.
    Also added grids to all the town maps and space cluster map so the players can move around tokens and use pointer to measure ranges.
    No plans for grids, I don't use them, and with FGU they're easy to add.

As for the Crater Battle Map, that was done by a player, I can see if they're willing to update it as they supplied it free to all, but let me ask.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information