DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi! I'm very interested and am open on Mondays and Thursdays. Though I prefer an 8 EST start, but can swing a 7 if necessary. I am a heavy RP player, but enjoy combat as well. Let me know if a spot is still open

Sorry on the double post. My discord is ElleC #0503
    Last edited by elle_c; August 25th, 2021 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by elle_c View Post
    Sorry on the double post. My discord is ElleC #0503
    I do still have a couple spots open. Looks like we're up to 3 players at this point (enough to get started) but still have 2 more potential openings. Feel free to reach out on discord. My info is in the OP.

I would be interested in joining if you still have that spot open. I was thinking of a wood elf ranger (range) with a background of pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by uzzelien View Post
    I would be interested in joining if you still have that spot open. I was thinking of a wood elf ranger (range) with a background of pirate.
    And that would be 5.

Quote Originally Posted by KrysalverHellfox View Post
    Sent you a dm on discord
    I don't think I got it.

used the discord name you provided
    it's just saying if you've got any spots left I'd like to join in
    Last edited by KrysalverHellfox; August 29th, 2021 at 16:26.

Just a quick update,

Unfortunately we had one of our players claimed by the ravages of reality (two young children, a spouse who had to work abroad, and then they went and joined the medical field on top of all that!) and so we're open to taking on a couple new folks to fill the empty seats. If you're interested in some role play intensive, non-linear sandbox style adventuring out on the marshy coasts of Keoland, shoot me a DM on discord, my information's on the OP above.

Hi there I'd be interested

Thread Information