Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP Ghosts of Saltmarsh, 5E

All filled up again, thanks!

FG License: Ultimate, Unity
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Monday from 8-11 EST

Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hour sessions
    Term: Going to at least run the Ghosts of Saltmarsh content; then assess from there

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70% role-play / 30% combat on average
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players currently, possibility of taking on 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard start
    Character restrictions: Greyhawk campaign setting appropriate races & classes only

Details of your scenario: Just your typical high seas pirate smuggling shanty town sand box adventure. Aiming to take a group through all of the Ghosts of Saltmarsh content, with my own personal twists tossed in here or there. Feel free to PM here if interested or reach out on Discord via drmusmus#8730.
    Last edited by jfg1984; December 29th, 2021 at 15:02.

Depending on the day and time, I am very interested. I'm on PST, but that shouldn't be an issue as my schedule is very open. I do have other games I play though so I am not available some days/times.

Sure. Feel free to reach out on discord.

Hi,
    I am keen to join but I would need to know when the game is going to run before I could commit. Do you have any proposed times/ days?

Quote Originally Posted by Goltron View Post
    Hi,
    I am keen to join but I would need to know when the game is going to run before I could commit. Do you have any proposed times/ days?
    Based on myself and the other players, so far the possibilities have been updated to the OP. I'll try and keep them updated as the schedule narrows with more people joining.
    Last edited by jfg1984; August 25th, 2021 at 20:21.

Im really intreasted and my schedule is really flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by idontknowwhat View Post
    Im really intreasted and my schedule is really flexible.
    Feel free to reach out on discord!

Update: We've got 2 players locked in now. Up to 3 more spaces open, but we'll start kicking things off once we hit 3. I updated the OP.
    Last edited by jfg1984; August 25th, 2021 at 14:11.

Did the 2 lock-ins narrow down the time window? I'm interested but my best probable availability is Sun/Mon evenings (EST). I don't want to upset any balance if your times were already skewed in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by grynch31b View Post
    Did the 2 lock-ins narrow down the time window? I'm interested but my best probable availability is Sun/Mon evenings (EST). I don't want to upset any balance if your times were already skewed in a different direction.
    The 2 who locked in are accounted for in the time window I presented above, so as of right now that's the up to date possible days to have the session on.

Thread Information