DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bug: Adding a link to forum thread changes it for all items [Fixed]

Hi

I just tried to add a link to a forum thread in the item's description (in the designated field), but it sadly leads to that all my forge's items suddenly add the same link to their description (and they all are then on "waiting for approval")

Would be nice of course if the link to a thread could be individual

Best wishes

Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 22nd, 2021 at 11:59.

So, after the approval: The link won't be applied to all items, it was just displayed in the manage screen that this would happen Still confusing then (or you already fixed it in the meantime thanks then )

By the way, my links to the forum thread are not working if clicking on the link. I realized that one has to paste everything after https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php? of the link into the designated field, but I pasted the full link in the manage screen. I think it may be better to allow pasting the full link maybe because this is easier for devs? But it may make sense if that is because of security reasons (so, only FG forum links will work), though a manual approval could be avoided here then, I think
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 22nd, 2021 at 21:06.

This should now be fixed, and submitting full links for threads should now also work, if either aren't please let me know.

Thanks a lot

Thread Information