STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: New to C&C...

New to C&C...

I am new to C&C so I am not sure what is needed to get started to check out the rule system and how it is played. What does someone need to get started.

Thanks!

ok, thanks. Which section do we use to run it?

Nevermind, I figured out how to get started. Created a new campaign for C&C....time to get reading....thanks Damned

Is there a DM sourcebook for C&C?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Is there a DM sourcebook for C&C?
    There's the Castle Keeper's Guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=TLG8015FG2 But that's not an equivalent of the D&D DM's Guide.

What type of data/information are you looking for?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    C&C existing for probably 10 years without the Castle Keepers Guide.
    For a long time it was just PHB and M&T.
    Everything you need to play are in those two.
    If you want more info, tables, advice, options (not necessarily programmed options) then look at the CKG.

Honestly, just diving into it....just was not sure on what to get...have played all versions of D&D so a major newbie to the process in getting started with C&C

The really nice thing about C and C is it is really simple to run when compared to other systems. the CKG ( Castle keepers guide) is good for doing more of a deep dive into the Siege Engine and give some interesting variant rules for doing things. I recommend it because it has some good stuff in there, but it's by no means necessary.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Thread Information