DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    This was a visual bug and should now be fixed.
    Thanks

There was still some bug: My extensions still showed "vault", although the build was in data The reason seemingly was that the build was in data but the default setting at the top of the build section was on vault. (since the general default setting was introduced later, several of my extensions had that still on vault although all my build are on data )

Is it possible that the forge page shows the installation folder of the build instead which can be different than the chosen default setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thanks

There was still some bug: My extensions still showed "vault", although the build was in data The reason seemingly was that the build was in data but the default setting at the top of the build section was on vault. (since the general default setting was introduced later, several of my extensions had that still on vault although all my build are on data )

Is it possible that the forge page shows the installation folder of the build instead which can be different than the chosen default setting?
    Since we shifted from a per-build install location to a per-product install location, any pre-existing builds can be updated by changing the install location

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    Since we shifted from a per-build install location to a per-product install location, any pre-existing builds can be updated by changing the install location
    thanks, I gladly did already (and now I observed that one can only change install location per-product; I thought it is also still possible per-build and hence my request Thanks, then everything's okay )

A clearer way of saying it:

If your extension is in the vault, a user will not be able to see your source code, since the extension is encrypted.
    If your extension is in data, a user can simply go to their extensions folder and unzip the extension to see the source code.

Thread Information