FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Forum Interface?

The interface for the Forum has just changed on my desktop to something very clean. Not complaining as such, as it’s quite minimalistic. But the menus at the top have disappears to go to other SW screens (such as the store). On my iPad, the format hasn’t changed.

Is this intended, or has something gone a bit wrong I’m using Safari on a Mac. Both vBulletin versions showing 4.2.1

Edit: OK, i was following a link from Google, which sent me to a cut down version. Strange, never happened before.

Blog Entries
    Those are the forum "Archives". Same posts, but not formatted. I guess it's a 'feature' of the forum software

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This was still formatted. It's weird, and the interface keeps switching between the two if I click on another thread.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spoonhead; August 20th, 2021 at 19:22.

That is the mobile view which you can get from a link or if you chose that option.. You can change the website view by selecting the dropdown at the very bottom of the page.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    This is what Mr Z is referring to;
    Screen Shot 08-20-21 at 01.27 PM.PNG
    FG Responsive is the normal one.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information