STAR TREK 2d20

Module for DCC Bard Class from "Crawl!" No. 6

Hi all!

I quickly coded up a working Bard class, taken from "Crawl!" issue 6. It seems like a good implementation of a bard, and one of my players was wondering if DCC had a bard class, so I figured, why not add it?

If anyone is interested as well, would be great if someone could test it for me! One thing to note is the Talent die is implemented as "Skills", but since I couldn't figure out how to have a skill also roll on a table, I simply created a table and added a link to it in each of those skills.

Edit: I got permission from the author of Crawl! to post a module w/ all the credits and classes from the issue. Once I complete it (and do more testing myself) I'll create a new post with the module attached!

Edit 2: See this thread for the module with all classes from issue No 6: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Classes-Module
    Last edited by seansps; August 22nd, 2021 at 07:32.

Assuming this was originally released under the OGL (Open Gaming License), please include the OGL statement within this module. Thanks.

If not released under the OGL, do you have the permission of the copyright holder to release this module?
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 20th, 2021 at 08:00.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the heads up, I assumed it was OGL, but now I’m checking and I don’t know if it was. I’ll look further into this before posting here, and removed attachment for now. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    If there’s a results table, the bardic talent check would also work well as a power on the Actions tab. Create a class feature with a results table and it should add to the Actions tab automatically when you drop the class to the char sheet. The only thing it wouldn’t do is auto-update the talent die on level advancement, but if you need to choose, automate the more common function.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    If there’s a results table, the bardic talent check would also work well as a power on the Actions tab. Create a class feature with a results table and it should add to the Actions tab automatically when you drop the class to the char sheet. The only thing it wouldn’t do is auto-update the talent die on level advancement, but if you need to choose, automate the more common function.
    Good point! I may update it like that.

Thread Information