5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I noticed a change in this ext, what was updated?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I noticed a change in this ext, what was updated?
    A minor change to correctly call shouldSkipActor() through SkipTurn, so that it can be hooked.

Cool cool, Thanks for the putting this out there.

Another quick fix for case-sensitive file systems.

Added support for automatically skipping dead NPCs.

Toggle the option “SkipTurn: Skip dead NPCs” to automatically skip dead or dying NPCs (disabled for D&D 2E, as this functionality is already included).

I see the callout for not working in Savage Worlds - any reason in particular so many Core Extensions don't work in SW/ADE?
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliffGaming View Post
    I see the callout for not working in Savage Worlds - any reason in particular so many Core Extensions don't work in SW/ADE?
    Savage Worlds changes a lot of the basic code (CoreRPG) such that incompatibilities usually occur

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Add the effect SKIPTURN (case-insensitive) to any character (PC or NPC) to automatically skip that character’s turn when advancing the combat tracker.

Useful for NPCs that aren’t involved in the current encounter, but you want to continue to track their location, damage, or effects. Also handy for traps or other obstacles that you add to the combat tracker, but that don’t need dedicated turns.

Toggle the option “SkipTurn: Skip dead NPCs” to automatically skip dead or dying NPCs (disabled for D&D 2E, as this functionality is already included).

This extension should work with any CoreRPG based ruleset, except for Savage Worlds.

Get it from the Forge.
    Is adding this functionality to Savage Worlds in the plans, or is it too much work to be worth it, for that rule set?
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliffGaming View Post
    Is adding this functionality to Savage Worlds in the plans, or is it too much work to be worth it, for that rule set?
    I'd love to support it, as Savage Worlds is one of my preferred systems.

Unfortunately, I don't believe I can replace nextActor() in ct_grouplist.

Thread Information