DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 30 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Wait until the next Tuesday update.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Revert changes doesn't work

Hi Doswelk, hi Ikael,

after yesterday's update (World Map Module and new Benny graphics features) of the PFSW module, the option to revert changes doesn't work as intended. The option shows up in the library as usual, but clicking it has no effect as no changes are visible, except for the revert changes option to disappear. After reloading the module (unload and then load again), the revert changes option is still available for the module! I also deleted the file from the vault and updated it again but for the same result as before. Updates of other modules like PHB for 5e worked fine, indeed.

I tried to update on two different machines but with the same result. Does anybody have the same problem with the update?

How can I solve this issue? The Module Version after the update is Pathfinder for Savage Worlds Version 1.01.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by TomtheBu; September 8th, 2021 at 22:45. Reason: additional infos

Started running Hallows Last Hope last night for a group. The ruleset was very smooth! Thanks for putting this together.

Desperate Attack One consideration - when I was running them giant Skeeters, I was moderately surprised there was not a defined effect for Desperate Attack given its simply +2(or 4) to hit and -2(4) damage. I know its a per attack decision so more situational that say wild attack. I think its nice to have the effect just because it has the rules built in versus looking them up, and one can toggle it in the CT if for some reason a player uses it for one attack but not a second attack in a round.

Wild Attack Oh, and I just noticed this looking at Wild Attack (I am making effects for Desperate attacks for now). In SWADE, Wild Attack is limited to Fighting attacks. But SWPF Wild Attack also applies to thrown weapons. The wording is correct in the rules, but the Effect needs to be updated.

Holy Water The description of the mechanics in the item has a stray "unless" at the very end. See below
    SBT; Holy water can be thrown in a flask or splashed on an adjacent creature. Undead and certain evil creatures (GM's call) within the template take 2d4 damage when hit and 2d4-2 damage at the start of their next turn unless.
    Iconics Image - Ezren Incredibly nitpicky misspelling that probably will not change. In the name of the Image, "Iconics" is misspelled for Ezren (I only noticed it because I searched on Iconics when putting together an a story entry and missed seeing Ezren's pic).
    Last edited by amerigoV; September 8th, 2021 at 15:38. Reason: just adding more little things

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Wait until the next Tuesday update.
    I can't seem to find the new bennies and the larger map, is the map in its own module or has it been swapped out?
    Should I be using the normal "change bennies" in settings?
    Last edited by Springroll; September 9th, 2021 at 10:20.

Like all changes I upload them to Smiteworks and then indicate there is an update on the developer portal, usually the modules are re-created and added to the next Tuesday update by them.

Given that FGU SWADE/SWD/SWPF bennies are 45x45 pixels I would not be to impressed to be honest.

The lack of updated maps would be annoying though.

That said I have more fixes I need to do so maybe the next update will work for you
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Like all changes I upload them to Smiteworks and then indicate there is an update on the developer portal, usually the modules are re-created and added to the next Tuesday update by them.

Given that FGU SWADE/SWD/SWPF bennies are 45x45 pixels I would not be to impressed to be honest.

The lack of updated maps would be annoying though.

That said I have more fixes I need to do so maybe the next update will work for you
    Next update is fine I just thought that I was missing something

First, I am not one of them cranky Kickstarter people you mention in the opening post... but I am a little cranky. It comes with age

Second, as always, this is a top shelf product. I am sure my group and I will get countless hours of enjoyment out of it.

But...

I had a bit of difficulty finding the ruleset. I expected this to be just like the many other Savage Worlds settings I own. I started my server, looked for the rulebooks and did not find them. So I thought maybe I didn't do it right and clicked the "Claim Reward" link in the email again. That led me to this message...

"You have already claimed your Kickstarter rewards. Please add your login to your Fantasy Grounds Settings screen and run an Update. Activate by going into a campaign and then Library > Modules."

Ok, I've done that. A couple of times now. This made me think that maybe it didn't update properly, so I ran the updater again... Started my server again, and still no rulebooks. Tried the old turn it off and turn it on again, update again, and then try again. Still no rulebooks.

That's when I thought to check to see if I needed to create a specific campaign with the Pathfinder setting and lo and behold, there it was.

As I'm sure I'm not the only one who's made this mistake, a message or something on the product page would've saved me from this frustration.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

I found some discrepancies between the SWPF Core Rules document (v1.6 latest) and the Fantasy Grounds module.

In the items section...
    Document says heavy shield has a +2 parry. FG module has a +3 parry.
    Document says hand crossbow cost is 20 and weight is 2. FG module has 100 and 3, respectively.
    Document says heavy flail is two-handed. FG module has two-handed on the regular flail, instead of the heavy flail.
    Document doesn't have a long spear entry (just spear and short spear). FG module has a long spear entry (I guess extra is ok, lol.)

I'm not sure if you collected differences like these yet for a future update. If not then these are some to keep an eye on. Overall, an excellent job on the module.

Next update:

[Updated] to PDF 1.6
    [Fixed] Hand crossbow
    [Fixed] Heavy shield
    [Fixed] Flails
    [Added] Familiar Abilities

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Blog Entries
    GM BK,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it looks like the product descriptions are not clear for these products and they appear to be listed under Savage Worlds, when they are actually their own separate ruleset. We will update the store entry for these and put them in their own category.

Thread Information