FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 30 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix that I think should address this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you are still having issues with that.

Regards,
    JPG
    Excellent! I'm at work so can't test now but will as soon as I get home

Can now confirm that it works! Thank you!
    Last edited by Springroll; June 14th, 2023 at 15:45.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I think I found the issue. I had turned on the mask thinking that was how I reset the fog of war. While I was clicking around it turned off and suddenly the actors could see the room and lights I had set up.

I must say that I'm fairly disappointed about FG's handling of power points and casting spells. From what I've seen on YouTube, Foundry was able to figure it out so hopefully FG will get there soon.

Hello!

So I'm running a Savage Pathfinder campaign, and I was able to access my Fantasy Companion to round out the game, which was nice as Savage Pathfinder is a tad limited in scope. Now I can no longer access it and it's very frustrating. Any reason why this was made unavailable when running Savage Pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Renfield View Post
    Hello!

So I'm running a Savage Pathfinder campaign, and I was able to access my Fantasy Companion to round out the game, which was nice as Savage Pathfinder is a tad limited in scope. Now I can no longer access it and it's very frustrating. Any reason why this was made unavailable when running Savage Pathfinder?
    It's inherently not a SWPF product, it was made for SWADE so that's how it's supposed to be marketed. That being said, there's an extension for it. Lemme go see if I can find the link...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    It's inherently not a SWPF product, it was made for SWADE so that's how it's supposed to be marketed. That being said, there's an extension for it. Lemme go see if I can find the link...
    Thanks, it's just weird that it once worked, and now it doesn't. A bit frustrating, and I know Savage Pathfinder and SWADE are technically separate, but it would be nice to mix and match, you know?

Or, it appears, my forgetful *** already had that extension, but I likely removed it while trying to deal with an error I was experiencing with small fire elementals, and never put it back because I have the brain of a gold fish.
    Last edited by Renfield; September 2nd, 2023 at 22:49.

Handful of gremlins in the Ref Manual:
    • Dodge - no link to popup for edge
    • Improved Dodge - no link to pop up for edge
    • Dodge/Improved Dodge DOES have a link to the Evasion rules.
    • Sweep - no pop up for the edge
    • Two Weapon Fighting - no pop up for edge

Question, for a Skeleton PC / NPC, how can you set it to recieving healing from negitive damage, and damage from positive healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    Question, for a Skeleton PC / NPC, how can you set it to recieving healing from negitive damage, and damage from positive healing?
    Manually, there is no automation for that.

Not sure if this is a widespread issue or just a me issue, but none of the abilities from ancestries from the Advanced Players Guide for Savage Pathfinder have anything written in them at all

Thread Information