FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 30 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    Thanks Jim!! So bug Pinnacle...done! hahahaha cheers

FWIW, PEG Inc. did just finalize the Crimson Throne AP so I would expect someone here is likely working to get that into FG. Not sure if Pinnacle will be doing more APs or not, though, but I definitely agree about preferring to play it in SWADE
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

The question is, when is it released for FG? When the PDFs are final or when the print copies are final? Per yesterday's PEG newsletter, the physical copy is delayed for a while due to a missing component.

Also, at one of their twitch forums over the winter they did announce the next AP. I don't remember which it was, but they did announce it.

Thanks Zarlor!! Crimson Throne would also be epic!! I legit hope that happens then I would def run it. Here's crossing fingers.

cheers,
    ryan

Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    The question is, when is it released for FG? When the PDFs are final or when the print copies are final? Per yesterday's PEG newsletter, the physical copy is delayed for a while due to a missing component.

Also, at one of their twitch forums over the winter they did announce the next AP. I don't remember which it was, but they did announce it.
    Usually on finalized PDFs is when the VTT work begins, from what I've seen. No need to wait for the print copies. That being said I have no insight on if someone is working, or planning to work, on it for FGU or not.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

They are...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I'm having problems with vision with Pathfinder for Savage Worlds. Documentation I've found points to character sheets with a senses line but these character sheets don't have that. I've searched this forum for vision without results. I have run 5e with vision enabled, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work here. Is there some documentation or video available somewhere that goes through these steps for Pathfinder for Savage Worlds?

What problems, specifically? Line of sight on maps, or vision and lighting on maps? Or do you mean dark vision and low light vision?

With update 4.4 there's text missing in the Reference Manual for Advanced Player's Guide
    Skärmbild 2023-06-14 043740.pngSkärmbild 2023-06-14 043717.pngSkärmbild 2023-06-14 043654.png
    The same goes for the rest of the Reference Manuals, most if not all text is missing (I've tested again, removing all other extensions)
    Skärmbild 2023-06-14 044215.png
    Last edited by Springroll; June 14th, 2023 at 03:41.

Just pushed a hot fix that I think should address this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you are still having issues with that.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information