STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 30 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm away from my PC so cant check this. Maybe a bug for Ikael and Moon Wizard to look into.
    I guess I should have opened it as a separate issue, as this also happens in the base SWADE module. I make a new thread.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Why am I not able to add the fantasy companion with Savage Pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by LDedric View Post
    Why am I not able to add the fantasy companion with Savage Pathfinder?
    I think it would not make sense - savage pathfinder is kinda base swade plus the fantasy companion, with minor changes (e.g. races in spf are 2 point stronger than in the fantasy companion)
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

The Fantasy Companion is very similar to Pathfinder (SWADE) so it would not be exactly great to add them.

In addition, Savage Pathfinder is not SavageWorlds or SWADE as a ruleset code therefore the Fantasy Companion does not load with it.

If you REALLY want to load the module (for example to use the monsters etc), you can try to use the SW Module Loader Extension in Forge and try to use that to side load any module that is normally not allowed by your ruleset.

For example I use this extension to load Pathfinder Beastiary with many of my games to give me a larger selection of creatures to use.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

BUG: The Magic Items: Available Staves and Rods table generates a lua script error upon opening. It seems to be missing prices, and has the item listed in the price column instead.

Thanks for the report. This ruleset is currently locked to the Test/beta channel for other changes; but I've updated the module in the Test channel to fix the error.

Regards,
    JPG

all the relevant weapons are not showing reach as a trait and their entry in the reference manual is missing the info as well

Bug: A lot of the equipment tables in the Module section for the core rulebook don't have links for the items listed. Armor, shields, vehicles, enchantments etc.

Searched to see if this was posted yet, but didn't find anything. If my search-fu failed me, my apologies
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Hello,

Just a quick question on this one. Is there going to be other modules from the Pathfinder line done for Fantasy Grounds for Savage Worlds. I would LOVE to see the Kingmaker Adventure Path done up Savage worlds style!

I love Rise of the Runelords but we have played through with that one. Im not a huge fan of Pathfinder...its def love/ hate. Its too crunchy for me as a GM personally. BUT Savage Worlds system running through Pathfinder AP's! AWESOME!

Anyways, thanks for all the hard work that you have done so far on this one. Definitely looking forward to seeing if more is going to be produced and sorry if this has been answered on a thread elsewhere.

cheers,
    ryan

Quote Originally Posted by DMrabs View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick question on this one. Is there going to be other modules from the Pathfinder line done for Fantasy Grounds for Savage Worlds. I would LOVE to see the Kingmaker Adventure Path done up Savage worlds style!

I love Rise of the Runelords but we have played through with that one. Im not a huge fan of Pathfinder...its def love/ hate. Its too crunchy for me as a GM personally. BUT Savage Worlds system running through Pathfinder AP's! AWESOME!

Anyways, thanks for all the hard work that you have done so far on this one. Definitely looking forward to seeing if more is going to be produced and sorry if this has been answered on a thread elsewhere.

cheers,
    ryan
    When Pinnacle make it, it will get made for FG no doubt.

Thread Information