FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 30 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    allies is broken currently it appears, players can't control their allies , i have to build a separate PC for them to work round the issue
    Turn on Party Vision as a temporary work around (this is a known SWADE bug)
    You can turn an NPC into a PC by dragging it to the character window methinks.

Does anyone know if we're going to be getting the Companion, Arcane book or the chase cards? Id heard a rumor some of these were finished being converted.

Companion - yes, chase cards do not hold your breath, FGU doesn't have the ability to deal a deck of cards to players and my attempts at hacking the adventure deck extension did not work as hoped.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

That is ashame about the Chase Deck - it works really well at the table.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Deckard has a work around he uses, but it is clunky (not faulting his solution) just the limitations he has to work with, poke him on Discord he can talk you through it.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    not as clunky as yo would think. just need to have some player buy in...

using the basic card tables ext, I make the chase deck. the text of these rolls can be copied easily. using a page that all players can edit (I use the player agency ext, but I think the built-in notes work, too) you have all players (and the dm) drop the text on a single note that all can see and move from there... also, if/when players have additional cards, they can manage the text for these on an individual note page, and then drag the text to the shared hand page when played...

hth

Noticed that Staff/Quarterstaff has a min Str of D5 instead of D4.

Hi. I bought my license recently and I've been playtesting for my campaign and I noticed that when I try to usa a magic as a Sorcerer, I cannot apply the Modifiers like spend +4 into Making a greater Bolt. And I have to set it manually. And it breaks the system flow completely.

Can you guys help?

Power point spending is manual

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Would you or anyone in the community know of any extent that would do this function of consuming "mystical" energy by using magic?

Thread Information