STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 30 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Thank you for the insight! I had something similar in mind. I also use the basic card Table extension but in addition to the VTT Version of the PFSW Chase Deck. Then after playing all the cards per round, I also manually drag the relative action cards from the SWADE combat card deck to the PCs and NPCs in the CT to sort them by initiative. For the chase map, I use a numbered row of chase cards and there I place the participants under the particular Chase Card. #1 for having 1 Chase Token, #2 for having 2 Chase Token etc.

To be honest all we need is FGU to support dealing out cards, then although there would be no automation as such you could just run it like you would in a face-to-face game.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    To be honest all we need is FGU to support dealing out cards, then although there would be no automation as such you could just run it like you would in a face-to-face game.
    yup, but at the coding level, I would love to see smaller things (skip hidden actor, ally control, disappearing tokens) handled first. The dice/deck works well with a shared note, and the text is easy to read and discuss this way… my opinion, of course…

It would be nice if we didnt have to rely on the community to step in and be willing to code these things and we got more support from PEG or someone. I dont know the details of the backend but it just seems like Roll 20 is getting so many more features, including chase cards and things so much faster than we are.

Is it just me, or did the benny images just change? The goblin, dragon, etc are missing now and I see a shield, trap, etc now. Granted, the images were small and blurry before and these new ones are easier to see, but I still liked the ones from before.

They changed, and I think they look awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Is it just me, or did the benny images just change? The goblin, dragon, etc are missing now and I see a shield, trap, etc now. Granted, the images were small and blurry before and these new ones are easier to see, but I still liked the ones from before.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    They changed, and I think they look awesome!
    I don't have a problem with some new images, but they removed the detailed ones that were a default part of the system (dragon, goblin, etc). I don't understand why we can't have both. The Foundry version of the module has the default images that they just removed and they look great on larger, high-resolution tokens. The Fantasy Grounds SWADE system is much better (and fully baked), but I'm not sure why the token images are now different.

Blog Entries
    Kevin is messing with my head

2022-03-04 (4).png
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi,

I have just gotten this ruleset and kudos for all of the hard work.

Unfortunately I have seen/encountered/found various little "issues" in the basic data and was wondering if there is a dedicated thread for things I have noted that seem to be "incorrect".

An example: if you load the Bestiary and the GM Corebook you get doubles of a lot of the Racial Abilities. I realise there is overlap however since you are required to have the Core Ruleset to be able to use the Bestiary this is something that can be dealt with perhaps?
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by UrsaTeddy View Post
    Hi,

I have just gotten this ruleset and kudos for all of the hard work.

Unfortunately I have seen/encountered/found various little "issues" in the basic data and was wondering if there is a dedicated thread for things I have noted that seem to be "incorrect".

An example: if you load the Bestiary and the GM Corebook you get doubles of a lot of the Racial Abilities. I realise there is overlap however since you are required to have the Core Ruleset to be able to use the Bestiary this is something that can be dealt with perhaps?
    This is the thread.

Thread Information