DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Posted on Savage Pathfinder Discord channel yesterday
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Noticed a little thing in a game I am running. When you drop a NPC into the CT, the "Type" on the main tab changes to
    "npc". I have attached Kolmokmurk as an example. His Type is an Evil Humanoid (Druid) when you open him from the NPC menu. In the CT, it shows as npc.

I noticed it because someone asked (paladin) if he was evil. I recall seeing in the stat block that he was, but when I opened up the stat block from the CT I could not find it. Given there are more alignment-ism mechanics in SWPF, I think this should be fixed.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Noticed a little thing in a game I am running. When you drop a NPC into the CT, the "Type" on the main tab changes to
    "npc". I have attached Kolmokmurk as an example. His Type is an Evil Humanoid (Druid) when you open him from the NPC menu. In the CT, it shows as npc.

I noticed it because someone asked (paladin) if he was evil. I recall seeing in the stat block that he was, but when I opened up the stat block from the CT I could not find it. Given there are more alignment-ism mechanics in SWPF, I think this should be fixed.

Thanks
    Yep I have reported it, problem is that type - npc is needed for CT to work, so waiting on Ikael to provide a fix.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by doswelk View Post
    yep i have reported it, problem is that type - npc is needed for ct to work, so waiting on ikael to provide a fix.
    ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fantastic work Doswelk and Ikael!
    +1
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Posted on Savage Pathfinder Discord channel yesterday
    which discord channel is this?

I am taking some players through Hollows Lost Hope and i have converted Crown of the Kobold king, I can't post my finished module for copyright reasons but i can point people to some excellent maps for the main dungeon https://imgur.com/a/lvYlZ

also there are some good maps for Hollows lost Hope on drivethru here https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...turers_id=5371 and https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...rest-Locations

having a lot of fun running and prepping for Savage worlds pathfinder!

Quote Originally Posted by nclayton View Post
    So far as I'm setting my player's characters back up I've noticed a few things but some have already been mentioned.
    One that I haven't seen mentioned yet is: When you add the Mystic (Monk) Edge, it doesn't add it to the character's Arcane Backgrounds list in the Powers tab.
    Minor but noticed.
    i have notice this as well , for example if you drag the wizards class edge onto the main tab arcane background wizard appears on the Main tab but doesn't appear on the powers tab under arcane background yet if you drag arcane background magic onto the main tab it also populates the power tab

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    i have notice this as well , for example if you drag the wizards class edge onto the main tab arcane background wizard appears on the Main tab but doesn't appear on the powers tab under arcane background yet if you drag arcane background magic onto the main tab it also populates the power tab
    I have reported this "bug" a while back with Ikael still waiting on a fix.

Also the Type: NPC bug when an NPC is added to Combat Tracker.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

I've been looking at lights in PFSW and the presets seem off to me. Lantern should have 50% greater radius than Torch, but they look the same. Beyond that the radius seems too small. According to the rulebook, torch should be 4" radius and lantern 6" but they both look to be about 1.5" (from the center of the token; 1" from the edge).

They do seem to be correct in the SWADE ruleset.

The screenshots below are from standard "Battlemaps", so I don't think it's a problem with the grid or distance (those settings are included in the screenshots).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information