DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 30 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

I have been really enjoying the ruleset - great job to all!

So a little thing - It does not seem like Torches have the Light effect built into the item. I believe SWADE has that now in the ruleset (you can equip a torch on the character sheet and it will "turn on" on the map).

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    I have been really enjoying the ruleset - great job to all!

So a little thing - It does not seem like Torches have the Light effect built into the item. I believe SWADE has that now in the ruleset (you can equip a torch on the character sheet and it will "turn on" on the map).

Regards.
    These have been added, will not be in the next update, but the one after
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Any news on the full Bestiary?
    Sorry if it's a repeat question, but a simple search didn't really pull any info other than it was in QA.

Quote Originally Posted by MrShipments View Post
    Any news on the full Bestiary?
    Sorry if it's a repeat question, but a simple search didn't really pull any info other than it was in QA.
    No news, it's coming soon - keep an eye out on the store page.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    These have been added, will not be in the next update, but the one after

Thank you. Its best to keep the players in the dark anyway - so they shall be eaten by a Grue.

Power modifier typo?

Under Powers, under Modifiers, the core rule book (both PDF and FGU ruleset) refers to "red star" bullets, which I believe should read "gold star" in the PDF and simply edited for FGU as "marked with a star"?
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Mechanic for dropping Shield parry bonus with multiple attackers?

For multiple attackers attacking a combatant with a shield, is there an option to replicate the loss of a parry bonus other than unequipping the shield for the respective attacks?

Or is there an easier mechanic to replicate this (eg. something that can be activated on the mini-sheet?) Maybe I'm missing that option if it is there.
    Rulesets:
    GURPS 4th Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Pathfinder, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Classic D&D, 5e Essentials

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    GM BK,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, it looks like the product descriptions are not clear for these products and they appear to be listed under Savage Worlds, when they are actually their own separate ruleset. We will update the store entry for these and put them in their own category.
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

nope, other than manual modification of parry for each attack entry, to be honest I just ignore that rule.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Righto. Thanks!
    Rulesets:

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information