STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 30 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    I have not been able to convince Ikael to code it yet

macDsinfo has a workaround
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Ok thank you. I guess it's nothing with a high priority at the moment. But I am curious about the workaround. I see no way to place one card facedown and keep any other cards in hand.

Is there any possibility to keep track of the chase tokens of each character in PFSW?

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Ok thank you. I guess it's nothing with a high priority at the moment. But I am curious about the workaround. I see no way to place one card facedown and keep any other cards in hand.

Is there any possibility to keep track of the chase tokens of each character in PFSW?
    I tinkered with the dramatic tasks since it has a counter, but its more pain than its worth since you can lose tokens, take tokens from others, etc. It could do it, but I suspect its more trouble than its worth. I checked to the SWADE chase rules are still in there for maps, but its not (this would work well - you would ignore the SWADE meaning of the cards just use them for the range modifier aspect that is built into the system).

After playing around, I would make an image that has zones or buckets to represent chase tokens and put the PC tokens on it. So instead of giving the player a token, you move their character token to zone that has the appropriate number of chase tokens. That would be the quickest to adjust on the fly and to give a nice visual of the situation.

I played around with the dramatic tasks as well and I exactly know what you mean! Itīs to difficult to handle the loss and gain of additional tokens.

But I like your idea of the image with the chase token zones or even using the SWADE chase cards for this. It should work when chase card #1 reperesents having 1 chase token and each additional chase card another one,
    then placing the characters beneath the particular card moving them around when they gain or loose further chase token. I just have to calculate the ranges, if they match the rules of the PFSW quick chase...

Thanks a lot! I will test this

The immunity electricity effect on the shocker lizard and the gelatinous cube is giving immunity to all damage

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    I played around with the dramatic tasks as well and I exactly know what you mean! Itīs to difficult to handle the loss and gain of additional tokens.

But I like your idea of the image with the chase token zones or even using the SWADE chase cards for this. It should work when chase card #1 reperesents having 1 chase token and each additional chase card another one,
    then placing the characters beneath the particular card moving them around when they gain or loose further chase token. I just have to calculate the ranges, if they match the rules of the PFSW quick chase...

Thanks a lot! I will test this
    I do not praise Roll20 much anymore, but there is one thing I still really like about it - there are 3 slots you on the token you can use as a counter on the fly. That is a handy little thing I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    The immunity electricity effect on the shocker lizard and the gelatinous cube is giving immunity to all damage
    I'll look at that, you need to move the ']' after immunity to after the word electricity, in the mean time :s
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

In Rise of The Rune Lords book 2, if you go to Part 6 --> Sawmill General Features and click on the link for the Ground Floor map, the map doesn't appear. You just get a white background with a question mark in the center. Thanks

I just picked up the pathfinder core rules and I'm wondering if the formatting I'm experiencing is normal or an error of some kind; there seem to be a bunch of pages in the reference manual that have random sections of the text jump into a dual text block format with nothing in the left bock and then back into a single block format again. Or maybe it's pictures not loading or something? Not sure if this has something to do with me running the test build for a while (back on Live now), or the new built-in module builder, but I can't help but feel it's too random to be intentional.

https://imgur.com/BWZ0Znc
    https://imgur.com/HnV0Qgi

EDIT: Just noticed Doswelk's post in the SWEL thread about how the reference manual builder ruined the layouts for this/other modules, I'm sure that's gotta be super frustrating. Is this something that is likely to be addressed or not a priority because it's an aesthetic thing?
    Last edited by DoktorPete; December 28th, 2021 at 14:17.

It looks like there is an image that is not displaying
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information