STAR TREK 2d20

[Error] With Adventure Deck Ext enabled & clicking Party Sheet

I'm receiving the following error when accessing the Party Sheet.

"[3/8/2024 6:01:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (resetadventurecards_button) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ps_main)"

Steps to Recreate

• Create a new campaign using the Savage Worlds (Adventure Edtion) ruleset
    • Enable the "Feature: Adventure Deck" extension, before clicking the [Start] button
    • Once the campaign is loaded click the "Party Sheet" tool. The above error will now occur.

The error also occurs if you click another tab in the party sheet and then click back on the [Main] tab. Othewise the adventure deck works properly and the [Reset Adventure Cards] button in the top left of the Party Sheet's Main tab does resest the adventure cards in the Character Sheet's [Adv. Cards] tab. The dealing of adventure cards and the play of them also still works properly. I haven't tested it in Savage World (Deluxe Edition), so no idea if the Adv deck still works correctly with it.

[Edit] I'm running Fantasy Grounds - v4.5.0 ULTIMATE (2024-03-08) and Core RPG ruleset (2024-03-05) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2024 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    Last edited by kronovan; March 9th, 2024 at 02:29.

This is working correctly on my machine.

Can you try removing any of the following files/folders from your FG data folder under the extensions subfolder; and running a new Check for Updates to get the latest?
    S2P10013FG2.ext (file)
    S2P10013FG2 (folder)
    AdventureDeck.ext (file)
    AdventureDeck (folder)

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for that suggestion Moon Wizard - it worked!
    It's interesting, because when I ran Check for Updates it also updated the PEGFGSWBASE.dat file in the Vault. And the update didn't download a new AdventureDeck.ext. Is that expected?

The adventure deck was update and the name of the extension changed from AdventureDeck.ext to S2P10013FG2.ext. If the old extension isn't deleted, it causes that error.
    So it's correct that you don't want AdventureDeck.ext.

Didn't the Adventure Deck tab used to show on the Mini Sheet, or am I imagining that recollection?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    The adventure deck was update and the name of the extension changed from AdventureDeck.ext to S2P10013FG2.ext. If the old extension isn't deleted, it causes that error.
    So it's correct that you don't want AdventureDeck.ext.
    Ah OK, good to know.

Thread Information