DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 30 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I've been looking at lights in PFSW and the presets seem off to me. Lantern should have 50% greater radius than Torch, but they look the same. Beyond that the radius seems too small. According to the rulebook, torch should be 4" radius and lantern 6" but they both look to be about 1.5" (from the center of the token; 1" from the edge).

They do seem to be correct in the SWADE ruleset.

The screenshots below are from standard "Battlemaps", so I don't think it's a problem with the grid or distance (those settings are included in the screenshots).
    Thing is SWPF doesn't as far as I can tell change the light settings and uses the SWADE code. But Ikael will have to confirm.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Thing is SWPF doesn't as far as I can tell change the light settings and uses the SWADE code. But Ikael will have to confirm.
    I just created brand new campaigns of PFSW and SWADE and looked at the "token lights" in the Options window, and they are definitely different. Interestingly, the map lighting presets in both PFSW and SWADE seem to match the PFSW token light settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't see it as a dm, but, using the default PFSW theme, players are seeing wounds in the fatg box via the CT...unknown-4.png
    Last edited by macDsinfo; November 1st, 2021 at 10:17.

Fear isn't a standard CT box, I suspect the extension that is adding fear box is the cause, also these days it is unnecessary as you can just add an effect: Fear [Trait -1] to do the same thing.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Fear isn't a standard CT box, I suspect the extension that is adding fear box is the cause, also these days it is unnecessary as you can just add an effect: Fear [Trait -1] to do the same thing.
    old extension-didn’t realize I had it enabled… my bad. Sorry to litter the thread. And thank you very much for setting me straight.

This may seem like an odd question. I saw that Rise of the Runeloads 5 for FGU came out today... but I was still waiting for 4 to be released. What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by MrShipments View Post
    This may seem like an odd question. I saw that Rise of the Runeloads 5 for FGU came out today... but I was still waiting for 4 to be released. What am I missing here?
    Same

Probably just slipped through early with all the products we're processing before holiday sales. I've asked James to look into it.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by MrShipments View Post
    Ha! I just asked this in discord. Thought it was my weak search-fu.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quick Chase Deck

Good morning,

I just wanted to ask if there are any news concerning the PFSW Quck Chase Deck coming to FGU or how to use the PFSW Quick Chase Deck - DIY VTT from Pennicle with FGU

Thanks
    Last edited by TomtheBu; December 3rd, 2021 at 09:03.

Thread Information