Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Posted on Savage Pathfinder Discord channel yesterday
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Noticed a little thing in a game I am running. When you drop a NPC into the CT, the "Type" on the main tab changes to
    "npc". I have attached Kolmokmurk as an example. His Type is an Evil Humanoid (Druid) when you open him from the NPC menu. In the CT, it shows as npc.

I noticed it because someone asked (paladin) if he was evil. I recall seeing in the stat block that he was, but when I opened up the stat block from the CT I could not find it. Given there are more alignment-ism mechanics in SWPF, I think this should be fixed.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Noticed a little thing in a game I am running. When you drop a NPC into the CT, the "Type" on the main tab changes to
    "npc". I have attached Kolmokmurk as an example. His Type is an Evil Humanoid (Druid) when you open him from the NPC menu. In the CT, it shows as npc.

I noticed it because someone asked (paladin) if he was evil. I recall seeing in the stat block that he was, but when I opened up the stat block from the CT I could not find it. Given there are more alignment-ism mechanics in SWPF, I think this should be fixed.

Thanks
    Yep I have reported it, problem is that type - npc is needed for CT to work, so waiting on Ikael to provide a fix.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by doswelk View Post
    yep i have reported it, problem is that type - npc is needed for ct to work, so waiting on ikael to provide a fix.
    ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Fantastic work Doswelk and Ikael!
    +1
    thx

Thread Information