STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Pointers bug

Pointers bug

Problem encountered :

-Your own pointer will delete, others won't see them go away.
    -Pointers updating only for the player/dm that placed them
    -Error on suppression
    -DM cannot erase any pointers (When you click, nothing happens, either on "Remove this" or "Remove Pointers"
    -Players get an error when trying to delete (I've posted a log from a player that gets the error)

Campaigns : Happened sunday on Curse of Stradh and Tuesday on Rime of the Frostmaiden
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Welcome

See if you can duplicate the issue after you have disabled all of your extensions. If it then works, make sure you update all your extensions and try again. If the extensions are causing it, you will have to try disabling them one at a time until you find the culprit, then let the extension author know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We get the same errors after disabling all extensions. We're on the "Test" build though.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Laboratory

Please report test build issues in this forum, the Laboratory. Note, it is recommended that you never use the test channel for actual campaign play. You will need to move your campaign data back to the live folder structure as well as switching channels to get back. But please read the build notes, the test build may not be backwards compatible so you might have to wait until this build goes to live before you can move back.

Moon, see the log file, their are Unity mouse errors that may be the cause.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for letting us know. Please provide a complete log when reporting. We may need more information than what is provided in the console.log file. Please try to replicate it and compile new logs, please. Also, please provide the steps you took to recreate the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

@Yathdethiel,

Thank you for providing the console.log file. I can see the error; but I can't seem to reproduce here.

Would you mind providing a copy of the campaign folder zipped up; as well as exact steps from starting up client to seeing the error (as much detail as possible)?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information