DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tues or Thurs GMT prefer Traveller or SWN

FG License: I have the demo version of FG (Although, I've not used FG before)
    Time Zone: GMT (7pm to max 11PM)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon, Tues or Thurs weekly or bi-weekly
    Term: I can play through a module or one-shot and see where it takes me.
    Voice: I can voice chat via Disord

Game System Preferred: I'd like to play Traveller (Mongoose), either 1st or 2nd edition. I'd also like to play Stars Without Number (Revised)
    Game System Experience: I've been playing RPGs for about 11 years-ish. I've played systems like 5e, nWoD, Traveller, Stars Without Number and Star Wars Saga Edition. I've mostly GM-ed games, but I'd like to be a player in a sci-fi campaign for inspiration. I've recently started running a Stars Without Numbers campaign, but I wouldn't say I'm confidence with the rules just yet.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used it before as I mostly use Roll20.

Character Type Preferred: I do like a mix of both combat and RP but I am perhaps slightly weighted towards RP. I like player interaction with each other and the characters of the world. I like a campaign that has a nice mix of seriousness and humour, with GM's and players knowing their is a time a place for both. I like a grand narrative but don't overly keen on being railroaded/linear stories. I'm pretty easy going and the games I have been a player in have lasted years, so I'm usually onboard for the long-haul in most campaigns (providing personal life fits too). I'm more than happy to go into depth with my experience with RPGs.

Take care and have fun gaming!

Blog Entries
    I'd be interested in a piece of this action as well.

Blog Entries
    Looking for science fiction games not fantasy

Thread Information