DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    That would be awesome, you are correct I have bought both the DCC and MCC rulesets for FGU. They are both well done, but I definitely have reason to cross over. For one my campaign is set with both magic and technology, as well as mutants. So it would be really useful and cool if you made an option allowing to toggle on certain effects from DCC to MCC. I have been using the MCC ruleset and this was the first time I really ran into a problem. Not having the spells and their tables available makes things very difficult. I had to pull out my actual DCC rule book and roll the spell results on it. Thanks again for your help and I'm looking forward to the patch for this. Despite this, I've been very very satisfied with both rulesets for FGU.

Blog Entries
    Thank you! I have a fix ready so you will be able to see DCC spells in the MCC ruleset, planning to upload this weekend.

EDIT: Update submitted. DCC spells should be visible in the programs library, and the spell record should display properly now. I also updated the labels for custom dice damage types because a few of them did not match the formatting of the others.
    Last edited by leozelig; April 23rd, 2023 at 22:26.

Wow! I checked it out and everything seems perfect. Thank you so much for getting me the fix on this. This is a huge thing for my campaign. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done on these two rulesets. I am currently checking out the dice labels for custome dice damage types.
    Last edited by wolfknight75; May 1st, 2023 at 18:11.

So, I was trying to use the DCC spells on a Super Sorcerer on MCC. I found something that does not cross over. The spells from the DCC module cannot be added to the MCC character sheet. Neither as Programs or even as powers. Is there a way to work around this or to allow the ruleset to add spells from DCC to the MCC character sheet? Otherwise, the only solution I can see is going through and creating each spell as a Wetware Program. This would take an incredible amount of time. Especially since I cannot simply cut/paste the information into the correct format. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Blog Entries
    I should be able to fix that.

EDIT: I submitted an update to allow DCC spells to be dropped to the character sheet (as wetware programs).
    Last edited by leozelig; May 15th, 2023 at 20:18.

WOW thanks leozelig, I was hoping it would be an easy fix. Although, if they don't okay, I have discovered it is not too hard to transfer the spells into the Wetware Program format. It allowed me to just drag the information from one to the other. Fortunately, my PCs are only3rd level, so I have transferred their character spells without taking too much time. Again, I appreciate the help with this. I'm sorry if I am bringing up a lot of concerns with the ruleset.

Blog Entries
    Nah, you’re helping me add some more DCC compatibility to the ruleset. I appreciate the playtesting

I ran a MCC funnel for the first time in a few months. I'm not sure if these are bugs or a poor memory on how things worked last time:

-Players do not have the agency to fun the /funnel slash command. Worked fine for me as the GM.

-Funnel characters are created with correct items but weapons did not link to the Actions tab. We ended up deleting and dropping the like items back to the Character Record to populate correctly.

Blog Entries
    The /funnel command is GM-only. It has something to do with DB permissions.

I will take a look at the weapon issue. Thank you for the report.

EDIT: I uploaded a fix for the weapons not adding to the Actions tab when using the /funnel command.
    Last edited by leozelig; July 14th, 2023 at 21:10.

leozelig, so it has been a while. I hope you are doing well despite all of the carziness of the world right now. I had a question. I noticed the ability scores on the MCC Character Sheet do not go past +6. I know it is unlikely for player characters to go higher than this, but NPCs may and of course monster would. Is this something that can be fixed? It seems to follow the following progression which is exactly as the B/X set or BECMI does: If this can't be fixed, do you have a work around you tell me? Thanks again for your help.
    2-3: -3
    4-5: -2
    6-8: -1
    9-12: 0
    13-15: +1
    16-17: +2
    18-19: +3
    20-21: +4
    22-23: +5
    24-27: +6 (Four Numbers)
    28-32: +7 (Five Numbers)
    33-38: +8 (Six Numbers)