DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Mutant Crawl Classics Role Playing Game Ruleset - Bug reports, feedback, etc.

Greetings seekers!

Now that the MCC ruleset has been released, it needs an official home on the forums. Post any bugs, feedback, suggestions, or questions here!

Cheers,
    Leo

Blog Entries
    Moderators: Please change thread name to Mutant Crawl Classics… and sticky if you don’t mind

I’m working on the first update, which will include a new archaic alignment record for the data library. These can be dropped to the Main tab of the char sheet and will add a link to the alignment record. I am also consolidating the core rules into a single module to avoid duplication of library data. I’m going to merge some of the DCC ruleset changes including the 0-level char generator and improve compatibility with DCC char sheets for crossover games.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Moderators: Please change thread name to Mutant Crawl Classics… and sticky if you don’t mind
    Done!

Blog Entries
    MCC RPG v2021-09-01 (release 2)

Ruleset
    [Fixed] NPC saving throws not linking to combat tracker.
    [Fixed] Weapon meta damage bonus not adding to melee and missile attacks.
    [Fixed] Divider displaying on NPC record when type and size fields are empty.
    [Fixed] Vision types ‘infravision’ and ‘ultravision’ not working.
    [Updated] Archaic alignment link added to Alignment field on Main tab of char sheet.
    [Updated] Separate number field created for missile attack bonus on class record.
    [Updated] Core rules modules merged to avoid duplication of library data.
    [Updated] Power counter functionality merged for wetware programs and abilities.
    [Updated] Changed ‘Cast’ label to ‘Chk’ for power actions on char sheet.
    [Updated] Changed ‘Spells’ label to ‘Pwr’ for NPC powers in combat tracker.
    [Updated] Separated cast and save actions so each power can have multiple save actions. NPC powers display save buttons in the combat tracker, allowing the judge to roll a save for the target without opening the NPC record.
    [Updated] Double clicking the NPC power name in combat tracker appends the ‘[LOST]’ label (or removes existing label).
    [Updated] Bonus hit points from ‘The Ecobot’ birth sign applied at character creation and level advancement. Starting luck modifier must be appended to lucky roll field on char sheet – for example, ‘The Ecobot: Hit points (applies at each level) +2’.
    [Updated] Bonus languages from ‘The Universal Translator’ birth sign applied at character creation.
    [Updated] Mutant, Manimal, and Plantient appearance or subtype added to Notes tab when occupation dropped to char sheet.
    [Added] Archaic alignment record type created in data library.
    [Added] Slash command ‘/funnel [username] [#chars]’ created for 0-level character generation. Parameters are optional. Host/GM only.
    [Added] Two-handed weapon handling type.
    [Added] Charge modifier button adds +2 to attack and applies effect ‘Charging; AC: -2’ with duration 1 round to PC.

Core Rules Module
    [Updated] Attack bonuses updated in class records to match data type change in ruleset.
    [Added] Archaic alignments added to Core Rules data module.
    [Added] Rollable tables created for Table 6-3: Personal Assistant AI Ability Ranges.
    Last edited by leozelig; September 2nd, 2021 at 19:54.

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update for the MCC ruleset (see list above).

I spent some time working on crossover compatibility for DCC characters, and it was not exactly difficult but definitely more complicated than I hoped to integrate deed dice, magic, and other DCC fields into the MCC char sheet. Depending on how many groups are playing crossover games, I can tackle this project at some point in the future, but I put this one back on the shelf for now.

Happy gaming!
    Leo

It looks like 2 of the Archaic Alignments are missing, The Curators and the Atomic Equinox. Also, I'm getting an error when trying to use the effects for permanent mutations.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the report drudi002. I’ll take a look at it.

Blog Entries
    I see the problem with the effects and will have that fixed in the next day or two. I noticed some overlapping labels on the power record, so of course I'll fix that. The two missing archaic alignments will be included with this update as well.

Thanks again for the bug report drudi002. You should see the updates by next Tuesday on the Live channel, sooner on the Test channel.

Happy gaming!

I found another. It looks like the pyrokinesis mutation is not working correctly when you add it to the character sheet. There are no check or effect buttons.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the report drudi002! A fix is on hold for now due to pending CoreRPG updates, but I will have this ready to go.

Thread Information