FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for reporting. I will check that and let you know if it’s a bug or if specific syntax is needed.

EDIT: Submitted a fix, working now.
    Last edited by leozelig; August 20th, 2022 at 15:11.

Fantasy grounds MCC bugs

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I will check that and let you know if it’s a bug or if specific syntax is needed.

EDIT: Submitted a fix, working now.
    Thanks a lot for your help

thx for the work on this ruleset- so much fun to play...

/funnell 4 username wasn't working for me today - it created the sheets but the players didn't see them...

also, two weapon fighting didn't seem to work the same way as it does in dcc...

also having a weird issue with sirmotte's theme when opening npc stat blocks - figured I would mention it here (error msg attached)

many thx!Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 4.00.55 AM.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    thx for the work on this ruleset- so much fun to play...

/funnell 4 username wasn't working for me today - it created the sheets but the players didn't see them...

also, two weapon fighting didn't seem to work the same way as it does in dcc...

also having a weird issue with sirmotte's theme when opening npc stat blocks - figured I would mention it here (error msg attached)

many thx!Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 4.00.55 AM.png
    Thanks for the bug report macDsinfo - I will take a look at these.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Thanks for the bug report macDsinfo - I will take a look at these.
    Found my way here as well. I've only seen this error with Silent Ruins Death Indicator Extension, therefore I was wondering if some functionality was incorporated into the ruleset by chance.
    Otherwise there's an extension conflict present.
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 16th, 2022 at 21:14.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

@macDsinfo, @SirMotte,

Those fields do not exist in the DCC/MCC ruleset code; so they are coming from an extension.

Regards,
    JPG

many thx for checking in here with us...

actually, I believe it is something sirmotte put in his theme to accomodate a particular extension author, not from an extension I was running (I wasn't running any)...
    Last edited by macDsinfo; October 23rd, 2022 at 00:02.

on another note, in the Hive the Overmind adventure, there is reference to p181 in the Rulebook. now, the fgu modules/rulesets do not have pages like that. I am trying to find what it is referencing. in the adventure module, it is to detail rules re: the ant saliva mutation, which I assume is a defect mutation, but p181 in the second printing of the rule book is in the artifacts chapter, referring to misc. artifacts like the multi-tool and rejuvchamber...

edit to add: in the Hive the Overmind ref manual, it lists the fusion chamber as B6, yet on the map, and the pin, it looks to be B3...
    Last edited by macDsinfo; October 23rd, 2022 at 00:32.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    edit to add: in the Hive the Overmind ref manual, it lists the fusion chamber as B6, yet on the map, and the pin, it looks to be B3...
    I'm addressing this issue here: MCC #1 Thread

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update today, mostly syncing with DCC updates from the past few months. These are mostly minor feature updates, but I did improve the import functionality for DCC characters. The only thing that isn’t quite the same is the deed die. For simplicity, I assigned the deed die to the artifact die since this functions the same for attacks. You would just leave it disabled in the tech subwindow (no die bonus for artifact checks).

Thread Information