DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Done.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Rather an old thread but I thought I would keep my question here as it is directly related to the contents. I did read through, but I didn't quite feel I had the full answer.

So, I am looking at Slipstream as a possible purchase but I am unsure of it's compatibility status with regard to SWADE. If I bought Slipstream, would the setting work with SWADE?

I get the feeling it was not part of the upgrade of settings to SWADE, but wanted to know for sure. Thanks you in advance, hopefully someone knows the answer and has the time to let me know.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    Rather an old thread but I thought I would keep my question here as it is directly related to the contents. I did read through, but I didn't quite feel I had the full answer.

So, I am looking at Slipstream as a possible purchase but I am unsure of it's compatibility status with regard to SWADE. If I bought Slipstream, would the setting work with SWADE?

I get the feeling it was not part of the upgrade of settings to SWADE, but wanted to know for sure. Thanks you in advance, hopefully someone knows the answer and has the time to let me know.

Joe
    I have no idea what Slipstream is but if if is a pre-SWADE version of Savage Worlds it will work just fine in SWADE but some of the old rules wiĺl be referenced. Easy to work around.

Slipstream was Flash Gordon BEFORE PEG got the rights to Flash Gordon, I did the conversion many years ago, I think it is SWEX (Savage Worlds Explorer's Edition) but it will still work with SWADE (just note that some skill links may be broken - not the dice just the descriptions).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Slipstream was Flash Gordon BEFORE PEG got the rights to Flash Gordon, I did the conversion many years ago, I think it is SWEX (Savage Worlds Explorer's Edition) but it will still work with SWADE (just note that some skill links may be broken - not the dice just the descriptions).
    Of course as Talyn said further back in this thread a quick search would reveal this information.

@Doswelk, big thank you for taking your time to answer, really appreciated, and it did reveal the information I was looking for. Food for thought, I actually checked in on the Author and found he hasn't upgraded the rules to SWADE yet.

[Removed unnecessary comments]

Joe
    Last edited by joeblack1863; August 2nd, 2022 at 22:59.

Thread Information