Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    LordEntrails is right. I still maintain it (when anyone reports bugs!) but currently only supports those two, plus also Cyberpunk RED! (Cyberpunk RED is the only one that uses form-fillable PDFs, the others it generates.)

I've been wanting to add PF2e to the supported rulesets, but haven't been able to get to that one yet.

It is possible that you found a bug, if you upload the XML I can take a look.
    Thanks man, but in the end I just got a blank char sheet and filled it by hand, so I don't have the xml anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Io fato niente View Post
    I don't understand, I'm using 5e manuals! The official ones, we paid for them.
    No, that's not what I was saying. But don't worry about it.

So are you saying that it correctly states that I used official manuals?
    No. See above. In short we are talking about the ruleset being used in FG. My post was wrong, Trenloe corrected my error.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So are you saying that it correctly states that I used official manuals?
    If you are trying a D&D 5e character XML file and it is still not working, it might be a bug in my code.

If you attach the XML to a post here, I'd be happy to pull it down and fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    If you are trying a D&D 5e character XML file and it is still not working, it might be a bug in my code.

If you attach the XML to a post here, I'd be happy to pull it down and fix the issue.
    I created it again. Please note that a couple of months ago I tried with my first level char and it worked.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I created it again. Please note that a couple of months ago I tried with my first level char and it worked.
    This seems to be working now! (For me anyway.) Try it in Chrome if you haven’t already.

I fixed some bugs earlier that were caused by empty fields, which might have been the issue before.

That is amazing...

Real time saver

Thread Information