FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Nice price drop! I contacted Chaosium yesterday about the starting price (MoN is only $59.99, HotOE could not possibly be $89.99). Quick reaction from Chaosium! Insta buy at $39.99.
    Last edited by Egheal; June 2nd, 2022 at 17:55.

Hello,
    I've just bought the campaign as it is for sale
    I'm a bit confused. I have one module : Horror on the Orient Express - Book one. By Chaosium.
    Are the other books not finished yet?

Edit: My bad !!! I didn't see all the other items ! Filtered on 'Chaosium', not on the name of the writers
    Last edited by dragonheels; May 13th, 2023 at 09:52.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

If you filter by Ruleset and type horror on in the Search By Name box you should get 22 modules. It's a beast and I'm so thankful Ian and the contributors that got this to FGU. Load up the Horror on the Orient Express - Book1 and Horror on the Orient Express - Travellers Companion and your good to start the story. I'd recommend reading through those yourself and Book2 before diving into the game. You only need to load up the bits you need depending on where you are in the story; if you load it all it will take an age for clients to connect and be an unnecessary overhead on your system too.
    Last edited by sedgetone; May 13th, 2023 at 10:29.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    If you filter by Ruleset and type horror on in the Search By Name box you should get 22 modules. It's a beast and I'm so thankful Ian and the contributors that got this to FGU. Load up the Horror on the Orient Express - Book1 and Horror on the Orient Express - Travellers Companion and your good to start the story. I'd recommend reading through those yourself and Book2 before diving into the game. You only need to load up the bits you need depending on where you are in the story; if you load it all it will take an age for clients to connect and be an unnecessary overhead on your system too.
    Thank you very much 👍!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Thread Information