FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    This is great!
    Thank you for saying so!

Thank you for the 4e support! It's awesome!

I would like to try and change some of the Filters. For example, changing "Magic" to "Potions". In 4e "Magical", "Adventuring Gear" and "Goods and Services" give no results so I will attempt to change them to something useful for 4e or remove them. I will report back if my attempts are successful :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Thank you for the 4e support! It's awesome!

I would like to try and change some of the Filters. For example, changing "Magic" to "Potions". In 4e "Magical", "Adventuring Gear" and "Goods and Services" give no results so I will attempt to change them to something useful for 4e or remove them. I will report back if my attempts are successful :-)
    That's great feedback, do let me know if you're successful! As we did with armor and shields, I could definitely see extending some of these categories. 5E also doesn't goods and services, so that's another one to tackle

I figured out what updates would need to be made to fit it on Floating Tabs, where the search bar would appear on the tab. If you'd like me to share that with you I can send the it to you

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    I figured out what updates would need to be made to fit it on Floating Tabs, where the search bar would appear on the tab. If you'd like me to share that with you I can send the it to you
    That would be wonderful, please do!

InventorySearch has been updated to v1.4.0:
    * Added logs search (5E)
    * Compatibility with FloatingTabs (thanks @ScriedRaven!)
    * Increased versatility of filters: magical now includes potions, goods and services includes tools and more

As always, please report any issues or requests here or in Gitlab!

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    InventorySearch has been updated to v1.4.0:
    * Added logs search (5E)
    * Compatibility with FloatingTabs (thanks @ScriedRaven!)
    * Increased versatility of filters: magical now includes potions, goods and services includes tools and more

As always, please report any issues or requests here or in Gitlab!
    In 4e, potions are not showing up in "magical' filter.

example of a 4e potion:

I see, I didn't realize 4E uses item "class" instead of type. You also mentioned earlier that "Adventuring Gear" and "Goods and Services" don't return results; can you give me an example of items that should qualify for those filters but don't currently?

It would also help to see other types of magical items, to effectively build a list of item "classes" that should be considered magical, if you have more of those examples!

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    It would also help to see other types of magical items, to effectively build a list of item "classes" that should be considered magical, if you have more of those examples!
    Adventuring Gear: Its not showing anything in "Class" but if you make something for that like "Gear" as a Class I could just type that in the Class section for the item.

For magical items here is a list of classes:
    Implements, Arms Slot, Feet Slot, Hands Slot, Head Slot, Neck Slot, Ring Slot. Waist Slot, Consumable.

A Class "Ritual" would be handy also to filter a players Ritual list.

some examples:

I noticed Torch and other lighting items have a Class of Equipment and Subclass of Gear
    Last edited by kevininrussia; February 3rd, 2022 at 01:33.

Thread Information