FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Yeah, PF 1 looks to have some issues, both logical and in UX. The inventory list must be managed in a different context but I can look at it tomorrow morning
    That'd be awesome - I'd love to be able to use this in my Pathfinder campaign. Currently have a group of five 13th level characters and their inventories are getting crazy at this point. I had planned on looking at adding a search bar to the party inventory as well. I saw there's a paid extension for filtering on inventory, but I ain't digging on paid extensions so I think I might try my hand at coding up something for filtering in both the party and individual character inventories as well at some point, open source it and slap it up on the forge for free.

Agreed! If you want to pair on it, let me know (Discord: anathemort#5773). I have been meaning to make time to add a search for the party inventory, too.

Inventory Search has been updated to include support for more rulesets and provide a search input on the party inventory screen. The Forge build is now live!

Furthermore, Inventory Search has joined the Fantasy Grounds Unofficial Developers Guild. If you encounter any issues, please report them here or in GitLab!

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post

Furthermore, Inventory Search has joined the Fantasy Grounds Unofficial Developers Guild. If you encounter any issues, please report them here or in GitLab!
    Woo! Welcome to the Guild!

extension :Inventory Search

hi, ive loaded this extension.

checked the party inventory and it works fine....

but nothing happens when i try it on character inventory...i have the search field and have entered text
    but nothing...full inventroy list remains. does not scroll move or edit the list.
    is there a switch or something im misssing.

pathfinder 1e....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post

but nothing happens when i try it on character inventory...i have the search field and have entered text
    but nothing...full inventroy list remains. does not scroll move or edit the list.

pathfinder 1e....
    MOD: moved to thread for the extension.

Note, Each extension has a related thread that is where questions about the extension should be posted. You can find this thread from the extension page where it says "Forum Thread";
    Screen Shot 01-07-22 at 01.24 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

pathfinder 1e....
    Are you hitting enter after you input a search term? Do you have any other extensions loaded? If so, try loading just this extension and seeing if it works.
    Does anything appear in the console? (type /console in the chat window, if you're unaware, and then try searching again)
    With just this extension loaded, I've had no problems searching character inventory with PFRPG.
    We're almost done adding filtering to it as well!

pathfinder 1e....
    Thanks for the report! I can verify there are some issues with the list sync and I've added the issue to my list

InventorySearch has been updated to v1.3.0:
    * Added inventory filter (thanks @daddyogreman!)
    * Resolved party sheet search sync (thanks @Trenloe!)
    * Resolved inventory search sharing input values (thanks @Trenloe!)

As always, please report any issues or requests here or in Gitlab!

This is great!

Thread Information