DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Are there any plans for a Modiphius Fallout 2d20 RPG ruleset?

Any plans for a Modiphius Fallout 2d20 RPG ruleset? I notice that Conan from Modiphius is an official rules set. This would be an easier transition since the base 2d20 is already in place. Any interest?

The guys at Nerd Eye Industries have a lock on all the 2d20 rulesets. They produced Conan and have been working on Star Trek Adventures for over a year with the latest word of a beta release by the end of this month. They also gave us screenshots of a Dune system for FGU. On their forum, they have a thread for a Fallout system but no posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kessler25 View Post
    The guys at Nerd Eye Industries have a lock on all the 2d20 rulesets. They produced Conan and have been working on Star Trek Adventures for over a year with the latest word of a beta release by the end of this month. They also gave us screenshots of a Dune system for FGU. On their forum, they have a thread for a Fallout system but no posts.
    At the rate they move it'll be a few years, don't hold your breath

I am holding off on the digital pdf core rulebook for now, as I absolutely want this to be a thing in FGU.

Fallout 2d20 is a great system. Whether you played the computer game or not. Sorry to hear that there is no one to get it done right away.
    BTW the core pdf is only $20. Well worth it.

Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by gamemasterbob; August 23rd, 2021 at 05:57.

Last edited by Egheal; August 23rd, 2021 at 08:01.

Thread Information