Starfinder Playlist

LFP Pulp Cthulhu Mon Nights UK Time

Hey everyone. I've been GMing Call of Cthulhu on FG for three years now and I'm setting up a table on Monday nights to try out the Pulp Cthulhu rule-set - it's very similar to regular Cthulhu only a little less deadly for the players and a little more focused on heroic triumph than inevitable doom. In most ways it still plays as an investigative and role play heavy game but when the bullets and tentacles start flying players are less likely to collapse with major wounds and fractured sanities.

I like to run a really relaxed, friendly table so no experience of either Cthulhu or FG is needed (it's a really simple system to be fair), the only thing I ask for from players is enthusiasm for the game so if you can bring that you're in. I'm up for diversity so everyone is welcome, I don't tend to play a rules heavy or adversarial game, I'm a big fan of my players and I like to see them save the day and Pulp Cthulhu really supports that kind of atmosphere but it's still a horror game with the grimness and gore of the genre

I'm looking for four players, we'll run through the modules in the core book and then, if people are enjoying it, we could embark on something lengthier. I'm aiming to play Monday nights from 7pm to 10.30pm UK time (which is GMT+1 at the moment) although we can work out another time if it suits most people. I'd be looking to do the session zero (character creation, finding out what everyone wants/ or doesn't want in the game etc) Mon 16th August so if you feel like some Doc Savage or Modesty Blaise then post on the thread or send a DM.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate License, you'll only need the demo version to play

Time Zone: UK (GMT +1)

Date/Time: Right now Mondays 7pm to 10.30pm

Term: On-going as long as everyone is enjoying it

Voice: We use Discord just now but i'm open to cam

Thanks

the abominable Vincent Price

Hi, I’m Al, I do like me some Cthulhu related shenanigans and I’m in gmt+3 so I could do your time slot if there is space at your table. I’ve played 7e coc, delta green and a little down darker trails, I ike the Mythos. Im also new to FG, I play mostly on roll20, so I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

I'm interested!

Thread Information