DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 18 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    Does anyone have a code for AUra of purity with the advantage to saves, I have BCE Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Aura of Purity
    PHB p216
    4th-level abjuration
    Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: Self (30-foot radius)
    Components: V
    Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
    Purifying energy radiates from you in an aura with a 30-foot radius. Until the spell ends, the aura moves with you, centered on you. Each nonhostile creature in the aura (including you) can't become diseased, has resistance to poison damage, and has advantage on saving throws against effects that cause any of the following conditions: blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, and stunned.

This should do it, requires BCEG (as you said you had it)

Code:
    AURA: 30 all; Aura of Purity; IF: FACTION(!foe);IMMUNE: diseased; ADVCOND: blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, stunned; RESIST: poison

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    ok, i will ask...
    WHAT is the effet you have for "Aura of Warding" ?
    i presume it starts with
    AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Warding; ....... but then what?
    i am just not good at looking at all the options and understanding what makes "Resist spells".
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Aura of Purity

Oath of the Ancients: Aura of Warding
    PHB p86
    Beginning at 7th level, ancient magic lies so heavily upon you that it forms an eldritch ward. You and friendly creatures within 10 feet of you have resistance to damage from spells.

At 18th level, the range of this aura increases to 30 feet.

This one requires another EXT to allow you to resist "spell" damage.
    Automatic Spell Resistance

Code:
    AURA: 10 friend; Aura of Warding; RESIST: spell

perfect! thank you,
    geting Automatic Spell Resistance now...

I am trying to figure out: "You create a field of protective psychic energy. Choose any number of creatures within 30 feet of you. Until your concentration ends, each target has resistance to psychic damage and advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws."

I was thinking: "AURA: 30 friend; Intellect Fortress; RESIST: psychic; SAVEA: WIS, INT, CHA"

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I am trying to figure out: "You create a field of protective psychic energy. Choose any number of creatures within 30 feet of you. Until your concentration ends, each target has resistance to psychic damage and advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws."

I was thinking: "AURA: 30 friend; Intellect Fortress; RESIST: psychic; SAVEA: WIS, INT, CHA"
    This doesn't need to be an aura, the 30ft range only applies when activated, after which the targets are fixed; check out Close Encounters on the Forge. Also, ADVSAV is the code for advantage on saving throws.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Perfect - I will look thank you! Ok... how about this one, the same thing?
    "You create dozens of floating duplicates of your mindblade and send them whizzing about you in a ring. The ring of blades is 10 feet high and can have a radius of 15 ft. The ring moves with you, remaining centered on you.
    Whenever a creature enters the ring’s space for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, you may choose for it to be affected by the blades. If it is so affected, the creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d8 damage of the damage type your mindblade currently deals. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage."

"Ring of Blades; AURA: 15 foe; Ring of Blades; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEA: DEX [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 psychic"

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Perfect - I will look thank you! Ok... how about this one, the same thing?
    "You create dozens of floating duplicates of your mindblade and send them whizzing about you in a ring. The ring of blades is 10 feet high and can have a radius of 15 ft. The ring moves with you, remaining centered on you.
    Whenever a creature enters the ring’s space for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, you may choose for it to be affected by the blades. If it is so affected, the creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d8 damage of the damage type your mindblade currently deals. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage."

"Ring of Blades; AURA: 15 foe; Ring of Blades; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEA: DEX [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 psychic"

Look up Spirit Gaurdians. Just change the type from wis to dex and DMG to psychic

Code:
    Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)
    That's Spirit Guardians.

Code:
    Ring of Blades; AURA: 15 foe; Ring of Blades; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: DEX [SDC] (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 psychic; (C)
    That's the code you want for Ring of Blades.

Now you have to remember that this will NOT apply damage when they first enter the area, it will only do it once they start their turn there.
    So when they first enter it, you need to apply that yourself.

The reason you don't want to use SAVEA for applying damage when they first enter, is because it will do it over and over if they move in and out of it on the same turn. It will also apply it over and over if the person with the aura moves around. Which both shouldn't happen.
    So this is the best way to automate it without causing a lot of extra damage that you have to retcon it.

Is there any way to have the aura target a specific actor? Looking to see if it would be possible to use aura effects to handle the Pathfinder Summoner ability shield ally.

Shield Ally (Ex)
    At 4th level, whenever a summoner is within his eidolon’s reach, the summoner gains a +2 shield bonus to his Armor Class and a +2 circumstance bonus on his saving throws. This bonus does not apply if the eidolon is grappled, helpless, paralyzed, stunned, or unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by BakaMatt View Post
    Is there any way to have the aura target a specific actor? Looking to see if it would be possible to use aura effects to handle the Pathfinder Summoner ability shield ally.

Shield Ally (Ex)
    At 4th level, whenever a summoner is within his eidolon’s reach, the summoner gains a +2 shield bonus to his Armor Class and a +2 circumstance bonus on his saving throws. This bonus does not apply if the eidolon is grappled, helpless, paralyzed, stunned, or unconscious.
    Put an effect on the Summoner that says something like "Summoner"
    Then in the AURA use IFT: custom(Summoner);AC:2
    or whatever else you need on it.

Thread Information