DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    You'll have to post the effect you are using

Does someone have an idea for a Blade Barrier line? Can I use a wall token and put something like this on it? Blade Barrier; AURA: 5 cube; DMGO: 6d10 slashing

If you use Better Combat Effects. Make multiple Proxy tokens and line them up to create a wall.

Code:
    Blade Barrier; (C); AURA: 5 all,cube,single,red; ($) Blade Barrier; IF: FACTION (!none); SAVEA: [SDC] DEX (H)(M); SAVES: [SDC] DEX (H)(M); SAVEDMG: 6d10 slashing,magic
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; February 18th, 2024 at 19:39.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoz4 View Post
    Does someone have an idea for a Blade Barrier line? Can I use a wall token and put something like this on it? Blade Barrier; AURA: 5 cube; DMGO: 6d10 slashing
    What is the wording of the spell/feature extactly?

Is this 5E Blade Barrier?

Spell - Blade Barrier

Level: 6 Evocation

Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: 90 feet
    Components: V, S
    Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes

You create a vertical wall of whirling, razor-sharp blades made of magical energy. The wall appears within range and lasts for the duration. You can make a straight wall up to 100 feet long, 20 feet high, and 5 feet thick, or a ringed wall up to 60 feet in diameter, 20 feet high, and 5 feet thick. The wall provides three-quarters cover to creatures behind it, and its space is difficult terrain.

When a creature enters the wall's area for the first time on a turn or starts its turn there, the creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 6d10 slashing damage. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage.

Source: Cleric

I don't know a solution for a wall, you can put a ton of tokens down each with the same effect on them 5', cube, with single and setting the NPC token holder down as a none faction. (It wouldn't affect correctly for someone using height over 5' which the spell works up to 20')

Code:
    Blade Barrier; (C); AURA: 5 all, cube, single; ($) Blade Barrier AoE; IF: FACTION(!none); SAVEA: [SDC] DEX (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] DEX (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 6d10 slashing, magic
    Last edited by MrDDT; February 18th, 2024 at 19:57. Reason: added damage as magic

Yes, 5e Version. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Hello, i have an problem when using this ext, when Appling something to a foe, it keeps applied the same effect every time the token moves and stacks the effect anyone who knows why?
    Give us the code you are using.

A screen shot of the effect in the actions tab would also be helpful.

Hi again, i was testing again different exts and now i see what ext has conflict with aura effect. It was the Kelrugem´s extension with the flat footed effect on initiative. When i disable the ext, works.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...m-s-extensions

Thread Information