DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    I have recently been testing out aura's and ongoing save with spirit guardians and noticed this

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not with Spirit Guardians. But when my player has cast the spell. It does the roll on the foe's turn but applies no damage. As soon as the player logs off and I do it, it works as intended. And it does not seem to use the enemies Save but the players instead

The coding i am using.
    AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); Spirit Guardians (C); SAVEO: WIS DC 12 (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant

FGUAura+OngoingSave.png

The version of ongoing save is from dmsguild and it is version 2.3. I dont know if that is the problem but it appears that aura is probably not the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by evilpope View Post
    I have recently been testing out aura's and ongoing save with spirit guardians and noticed this

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or not with Spirit Guardians. But when my player has cast the spell. It does the roll on the foe's turn but applies no damage. As soon as the player logs off and I do it, it works as intended. And it does not seem to use the enemies Save but the players instead

The coding i am using.
    AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); Spirit Guardians (C); SAVEO: WIS DC 12 (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant

FGUAura+OngoingSave.png
    If you having issues for ONGOING saves from the DMsG, have you tried using BCEG or BCE?

BCEG works all ongoing saves and it's much better for all the options and power it has.

If you using BCEG, you can use this coding.

Code:
    Spirit Guardians; (C); AURA: 15 !ally, single; Spirit Guardians AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant

ok thanks for the reply I would prefer if I didn't have to pay for another extension. I will keep that in mind though. Wish the person who made the extension would respond to my question on discord.

ok thanks for the reply I would prefer if I didn't have to pay for another extension. I will keep that in mind though. Wish the person who made the extension would respond to my question on discord.
    BCE is free and from your screenshot you are already running it. Just don't use Ongoing Saves extension and use the coding that @MrDDT posted.

As posted above, he has pointed out, I can see you are already running BCE or BCEG because you have the effects picture before showed it.

So just adding that coding it should work for you right out of the box.

Thread Information